Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
garden_potter

Hello Everyone!

garden-potter
13 years ago

I'm coming out of the woodwork and want to introduce myself to you; I've been mostly a lurker for several years on the forum but my day-job and home-life (my DH became disabled 4 years ago) have finally let up enough to allow me more time to create and do fun stuff, so here I am! Everyone's creativity and the positive atmosphere on the garden-junk forum is just fantastic and makes it such a fun place to come.

I really enjoy creating and it's my goal next year to grow my little home-based business to include a few home sales. At our annual yardsales in May, I set-up a cute little tent with lots of garden-related crafts, thinking not too many things would sell because most yard-salers want cheap stuff but that wasn't the case at all; I did quite well and it was a lot of fun!

I'm going to do my best to post some of my own creations and YS finds once I figure out the picture-posting process, because I know everyone always wants pictures! (me too!)

In the meantime, I've created a blog (which is easier than you think and lots of fun, so you should do it too!) and would love everyone's visits and comments: www.shabbygardencreations.blogspot.com. Thanks everyone and have a bloomin' day!

Debbie

Here is a link that might be useful: Shabby Garden Creations

Comments (5)