Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Some naughty teens

pattico_gw
17 years ago

Not even sure if it was here in our town or what...but....At the mall,some kids,(is what news said) put some glue on the toilet seat and a lady sat on it and it glued her "sitter downer" tight....

She couldn't get off....

Can you imagine...

She had to holler for someone outside the stall to go get help...

She had to put up with the embarrassment of the help coming to try to help her..

They ended up taking the toilet seat off the toilet and taking her to the ER...because it was tearing her skin trying to pull it off.

That's all they told us on the news

I don't know if they found out who did it or not.

Can you imagine....

patti

Comments (13)

• red98597
    17 years ago

My goodness!!!!! What a sticky situation....LOL
    Thats why my DH says children (teens) should be eaten...

• red98597
    17 years ago

My goodness!!!!! What a sticky situation....LOL
    Thats why my DH says children (teens) should be eaten...

• cindee11461
    17 years ago

thats another reason to always use those little toilet seat covers(-: If none are available you should use some TP instead. I hate public restrooms)-: LOL Reds DH suggestion. (-: Some teens are really bratty. I work at school with Jr. High kids and you would be amazed at the things they do. I hope no one heard of this idea though cuz I am sure someone would try it.

• katladie
    17 years ago

I always wipe the seat before I use them with wet paper towels and then dry it with TP. I work in a public place and will not use a toilet without doing that. I sometimes feel that I should use sanitizing wipes on them.

Sharon

• haziemoon
    17 years ago

I heard about that happening too, a while back. It was going on in a Home Depot I think. Can you even imagine how
    embarrassing and painful that would be?!

Haziemoon

• balsam
    17 years ago

hope those teens get their keisters glued to the seat someday..............

• Calamity_J
    17 years ago

We had a couple of teens who thought it would be funny to throw big rocks off an overpass, well they hit their target and the guy was a passenger who barely made it alive after the rock went thru the window. He was a young guy who had everything going for him and now he has spent months in the hospital and will never fully recover. The young man who dropped the rock was given a slap on the wrist....sheesh. Tv has really bad roll models for these teens now adays, I only get 2 channels and last night I watched a cartoon show on at 8pm that was a mom singing about her vagina, clitoris, etc!!! I was discusted!!! I will not venture from my home and garden channel again!! What crap!!

• Crafty_Canuck
    17 years ago

Hello Friends;

What is this world coming to? Why don't these kids do something constructive with their time? It would appear that they were not there to shop so why bother going to the mall in the first place and then to hang out in the public bathroom...ewwww!! Their parents will likely never know they did it (and if it is like some of them around here, they probably would not do anything about it anyway!) but if our son even thought about doing something like that (he is only 7 right now), I would kick his butt around his ears!

I have to agree Calamity, we have a 'cartoon' channel that we can subscribe to here, when I was a kid cartoons were Scooby-Do and Bugs Bunny now..it is just insane! The kids in these cartoons are mean, lazy and disrespectful, we will not even let our son watch those types of shows. Can you imagine plunking your kid down in front of that type of drival and letting it 'babysit' them while you are up to 'who-knows-what'? Sad..very sad!

Della

• teenhelper5
    16 years ago

My brother was one of those kinds of kids, but he was totally changed after my parents sent him away to this troubled teen ranch, chech it out: www.eagleranchacademy.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Eagle Ranch Academy

• foxygrandma9
    16 years ago

Most problems with children now are the parents, and the Goverment. The children are not taught to respect anyone or anything and the goverment tells the parents they cain't correct them. When I was young if we didn't respect our parents and elders, we wouldn't set down for awhile. Even in school we would get a spanking if we miss behaved and then we got it again when we got home. We had chores to do and didn't have time to get in to trouble. Now they just run rampet and they are bored so they get in trouble, and usually the parents don't care as long as their not in their hair. Sad but true.

• toomuchglass
    14 years ago

If these troubled kids and computer geeks that send out viruses could put their creative skills to work for good instead of being destructive .... this world would be such a better place. It's a shame.

• excessfroufrou
    14 years ago

Poor lady, how sad. Why are kids being left at the mall anyway.When are parents gonna take responsibility and realize that they are not thier child' friend/buddy. I know people right now that hand over everything on a silver platter, they want thier kids to be popular at any cost. Other parents are totally vacant from thier childrens lives and in todays society it is not politcally correct to offer advice or comment on even the worst situations.It is really sad, I'm not sure what the answer is.
    Syble

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

Geesh I guess the kids throwing liquid soap on the walls and carpet and stealing of signs in the building I manage is pretty small potatoes compared to that. That poor woman!
    Once a teen aged girl pulled up all the plants in one of the garden club beds and threw them into the fountain. The police caught her and she had to help my dh replant them all. The kicker is that when the police told her father, he laughed, right in front of her! An odd coincidence is that years ago I had actually written a letter to the court on the father's behalf (not that he knew that I had planted the plants, but it made me even more mad that he had laughed.) A funny thing that came of it is that we somehow missed one of the impatience in the fountain. I found it more than a month later, still alive and it had grown several little bladders on the stem that I think let it live in water. weird.
    There have always been kids who do rotten things, and most of them turn out ok I believe. But the parents reactions are different now, and probably don't stop the behaviors like they used to.
    kathy

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County