Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tasymo

I've started a Blog!

tasymo
13 years ago

Hello Friends! I have become rather obsessed in the last couple of years with collecting Vintage Goodies. Of course I blame my obsession on Garden Junk, since that is what drew me into the wonderful world of thirfting in the first place. Anyway, I've started a blog online that is centered mainly around my Vintage Collectables, but you'll find some garden junk thrown in now and then as well! Please stop in and check it out, if you are interested. I'd love to hear from you!

Here is a link that might be useful: My new blog

Comments (18)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

I commented and will add your blog to my favorites! Happy belated birthday too!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I had a used set of those Childcraft books when my kids were young & my DD wanted a set so I found her 1 at a ys. I liked the fairy tale 1 & games 1 the best I think. Happy 50th Birthday! Have fun with your new blog! Jan

• sprout_wi
    13 years ago

Great blog - Happy Birthday, tasymo!!
    -Sprout

• kudzukween
    13 years ago

happy birthday and congratulations, i'll add you :D
    kudzu

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Happy belated Birthday Kathy! Love your blog too.

• tasymo
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Everyone! Kudzu, I was wondering how to share links. I have yet to figure that out!

• desertrat1
    13 years ago

Kathy (tasymo), Thanks for sahring your blog! I tried to post a comment but needed to update so I could post---AND then it lost all that I wrote. Ack! I'm going to bookmark...Embarking on something one has never done before is exciting! Me too with a Etsy Shop. It's still work, just a bit more fun working them creative juices!
    Love, Jules

• tasymo
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm still working out exactly how the blog page works, but it is free through Blogspot.com. Jules, I'm considering selling some of my Vintage stuff on Etsy and having a link to it from my blog, but I need to get accustomed to my first endeavor first! What is your Etsy name? I'll look for your shop! Kathy

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

I enjoyed your blog & love antiques so fun to see your display! I bought my kids set of Childcraft books at YS when they were young, I later sold them & turned around & bought another set for my grandkids when DD asked what happened to them. We loved the Fairytales too & also the Games & Holidays things to do. Jan

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Sorry I posted twice, I came back on tonight with same windows open as last night, I thought they had not posted what I said. Guess they did! Jan

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Like your blog...
    It needs to be added to the 'website list'.

• tasymo
    Original Author
    13 years ago

What "website list" do you mean, Nona? I'm glad you Guys are enjoying your visits! Come back soon!!

• desertrat1
    13 years ago

Kathy,
    I know what you mean. Me too! IT takes awhile and then some!
    Ok, my shop name is gwackamoley (but really Holey Gwackamoley!) I signed in under the first and later changed the shop name to HG. SO, I'm in the works for a new email addy and hence the REAL name HG!
    I've never been a blogger. I figure FB is enough blog spot and I still think it's over the top. Who cares what I'm doing now, right? :-)
    TTYL
    Love, Jules

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Hi Tas!
    I left you a message and I'll follow you.
    Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Concretenprimroses blog

• tasymo
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I had to change my web address, so if you want to visit my blog us this new link!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tasymo's blog

• nonacook
    13 years ago

tasymo, the website is not easy to get to-I wish someone could put it in a better place (the FAQ maybe). I have it in my favorites, so I can just click on it.

http://www.carcouncil.org/gardenjunk.htm

There is a whole list of the websites there....I am not computer savvy enough to do anything...

• nonacook
    13 years ago

http://www.carcouncil.org/garden_junk.htm

Told you I am not savvy--left out an underscore....

• nonacook
    13 years ago

It still didn't work--comes up on my favorites tho'

Just me I suppose.....

Sponsored
King Construction Company LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County, VA Custom Builder for Equestrian Facilities