Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daisydal

jt in oklahoma

daisydal
14 years ago

We had a lot of fun with JT! She's quite a handful and doesn't think she has to mind, but we got around that!!!

Hope you all enjoy the pics, I'll post pics of my treasures later! (and yes, Kirk, ONE of your special ones stayed with me, I think you know which one!!!)

JT refused to work in the garden ,she just kept begging for rides in her JT-sized wheelbarrow!

{{gwi:127776}}

Sunnin' in the sunflowers!!

{{gwi:127777}}

JT's new treehouse:

{{gwi:127779}}

She speaks duck language!

{{gwi:127780}}

I caught JT hanging from my chandy! Naughty girl!!

She said she thought it was a swing!! (dont ya love it when ya get your shadow in the pic?? NOT!!) LOL!!

{{gwi:127781}}

Movie night at home, she needed second helpings:

{{gwi:127782}}

Hangin' with her new friend, O.U. bobble-head dude!

They're pretty tight, she also says she looks good in Crimson and Cream!! (she's a little vain, prob from all of the spoiling she has gotten!!)

{{gwi:127783}}

JT, NOOOOOO!! Don't you know...NEVER, EVER TICK OFF A FAIRY!! JEEZ!!

{{gwi:127784}}

I walked in and caught JT on my bed, reading my Bible. I heard her say her prayers and ask God to forgive her for what she had done today...... Now I'll be up all night trying to figure that one out!!!!

{{gwi:127785}}

Thanks for sending her to me and being patient with me, it was fun!!

blessings-sherri

Comments (14)

• akup_a
    14 years ago

I've enjoyed seeing all your little treasures as much as seeing your romp with JT. I'm glad ya'll had a blast!
    Vickie

• excessfroufrou
    14 years ago

I know JT enjoyed it there, I know I sure would, everything is soooooooo beautiful.
    Syble

• leveta
    14 years ago

What sweet pic's...Loved them all...

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Great photos! You have some awesome goodies in your yard!
    Hope the fairy didn't get too upset with Miss Nibs. She can be a handful but she's not mean about it, just frisky. I'm sure she'll be wanting her own tree house when she get's back.
    Oh dear.
    Sylvia

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

THANK YOU for the pics! They are just AWESOME...all your BEAUTIFUL gardens & GJ (art)!!! Looks like JT had a great time! The "sweetest" pic is JT on your bed reading your Bible! Gotta luv those glasses! Blessings & good days ahead to you and yours! TFS! Jeanne S.

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Wow great pics.I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. You yard is beautiful.

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

The wave petunias are lovely, coffee pot with plants is neat,so many interesting things you have around!! Love the pillows on your bed too. Imagine she was pretty tuckered out after all that! Would have been an interesting prayer if you'd gotten there a tad sooner, maybe she did do some"hanging" from something or other!! I love the glasses also!!, Hope she didn't get a sunburn! jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

It looks like JT is a real Sooner fan now! And she sure looked like she enjoyed your gorgeous garden! Everything is so pretty. And she looks adorable in those pink glasses. lol! Thanks for posting the pictures. I forgot what a handful she is and how much fun she can be!

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Oh my gosh, what SUPER pictures. What a BEAUTIFUL yard for JT to play in. I am quite envious! Especially her treehouse. Dang! She is really spoiled now.

So what state is she headed to now?

Thank you for a great ending to my day, it was needed.
    hugs, Karen

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Miss Nibs is heading to North Carolina. Hurricane Danny bypassed NC but Herricane JT is going to score a direct hit!
    Sylvia

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

If anyone is interested, the stations that are awaiting JT's arrival are located in: (not in order) Tennessee, Ohio, Texas, Pennsylvania and New York. Her last stop will be here in New Mexico before she starts the next round. I guess will need to change the name to Junk Train '10?
    Perhaps we should do it like the Super Bowl, "Coming soon to a mailbox near you! It's Junk Train X!"
    Sylvia

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Looks like JT really enjoyed her time in OK! Love all of the pictures and all of the cool stuff in your yard! Your conservatory is awesome!

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

All I can say is AHHHHHHHHH! Your taste is exquisite in Garden les Junque'! LOL I know JT had a blast because I did just looking at the pictures.

Susie

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

JT must be lovin' all that cool junk you've got Sherri! I'm so glad she stopped by so that you'd share some pics with us! Love everything, especially the yellow duck planter. Sweeeet. ~tenderlee