Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (9)

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

That all looks so comfortable! I love the capris with the ruffley hem. And I have always had a weakness for crocheted lace. Great clothes to have on a deserted island!

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I call them radical rags. I'll bet they make all of the crocheted stuff out of old doillies and table clothes. I have a pair of white baggy overalls that I am seriously thinking about putting big ruffled hems on. Those gauzey fabric tops would be fantastic to work around the yard in. Did anybody see the unique bottle tree or notice the swing with ticking covered feather pillows?

• garden2garden
    14 years ago

I will have to come back there when I have a faster internet connection (still on dialup out here in the boonies) but so far I'm lovin' what I see. Love the ruffled bloomers and the lace vest and the gathered blouse. Love the rustic background, love their logo! Beautiful! Thanks for the link Susie.

Note I'm not saying I could ever wear ruffled bloomers, :) but I think the look is really cute.

It reminds me of a show I saw on pbs or one of the cable channels a long time ago. A very crafty lady was making beautiful lace jackets and I think vests using old lacy tablecloths. She used the good parts of stained or torn ones and ones that werent real valuable. (I don't know if I'm remembering right or not but I think she was making them in plus sizes) They were gorgeous.

• excessfroufrou
    14 years ago

OMGoodness,they give new meaning to excessfroufrou. I love them. Goes to show you, if you are thin and young enough, you can wear anything. I think DH would love the crocheted tie on tops. Now that I'm as old as the antique table cloths, I'm not so sure.
    Syble

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Wonder what my college students would think if I came to the office in one of those outfits??? They already think I'm nuts! ;-)

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Syble- LOL

I imagine these clothes being worn on the beach, at the arboritum, in a park, somewhere in the wind, as lounging at home and going out to dinner at night. I am personally going to revamp my white overalls. I'll post a pic when I am done. I'll also post pics of the neighbors starring through their mini blinds at "the crazy ol garden lady wearing Garden Junk Jammies outside"!

• spedigrees z4VT
    14 years ago

These clothes are fantastic! Sigh, makes me nostalgic for the hippy garb I used to wear in the 60s! One thing I love about the bloomers are the big roomy pockets. Pockets are essential for a packrat like me. Esp when goind about my outside gardening and animal care chores.

Syble, you are a stitch! LOL I'm as old as the antique tablecloths too, and I'm sure these clothes look quite different on this young attractive model than they would on me!

Gardentogarden, I don't think it's your dialup; the page is just graphic intense and takes forever to load, even with my speedy dsl.

I suspect the price tags on these outfits would break my budget, seeing as how no prices are listed on the site. That's usually a red flag telling me I can't afford something. But I would buy if I had more expendible cash. I really like these! Thanks for posting the link.

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Fun website! The clothes are interesting but I was distracted by the setting. The faux bois arbor/trellis and furniture, the shell covered dove cote, the backlit seashells on the wall, the 'tufa planters, the treadle table, the headboard gate under the arbor, ....too fun!
    Thanks for posting Susie!

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    14 years ago

nmgirl- Did you see the unique bottle trees? I know that person who designed those things are kin to us!!!

susie