Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
concretenprimroses_gw

Please Read! Re Toomuchglass' Garden Junktion!!!

concretenprimroses
14 years ago

I have an idea.

1. Some folks who got "blank" houses from Kathy/Toomuchglass have been unable to complete them. Things happen, we all know, we have all been there. I'm sure everyone has good reasons.

2. There are people who wanted to make a house but got in on the project too late. And there may be some people, like me, who would like to make another one.

I want to match people from group one with people from group two, using this thread. People who want to make a house for Kathy (group 2) will post here. People with a "blank" (group 1) will email that person to get their address and then mail their blank to them within a few days Either or both people can email Toomuchglass to tell her about the arrangement. And the person who wants to make a house will post here then, saying that she has a house coming so no one else will email her.

By the way I ran this idea by Kathy and she said good except that she wanted to be sure everyone knows its never too late for anyone who wants to keep on working on their house!

So if you want to make a Garden Junktion house, post in this thread that you do, and be sure that your gw page has email. If you have a "blank" and have realized that you just aren't going to be able to get to it anytime soon, please send it on!

So here it goes: I would like a blank house to make. So someone please email me and I will send you my address so that you can send me your blank. (If more than one person emails me I will have to ask the others to check back here for someone else who wants a house.)

kathy

Comments (9)

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

I'll do another one!

Susie

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

This is a great idea! It will give others a chance to do a house. And it will allow those who haven't been able to do theirs to pass it on so that it can become a Junktion House.

Mine is almost finished. Been quite a journey, and will share pics soon. I'm hoping to redeem myself, and after that I'd like to do another one! I already have my idea going :-)

Yes I'm serious, I've had a ball with this project. Even enlisted Hubby's help. Will be sending to Kathy/TMG very soon.

The other good thing about it is that I had to finally get more organized in my basement in order to reclaim my craft area, That part was not fun lol.

Thanks Kathy/Primrose for this great idea! Kathy/TMG will receive even more cool real estate for Junktionville from some of GJ's talented crafters! Good save for the project. ~tenderlee

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Kathy,

I would LOVE to make one for Kathy/toomuchglass! I never jumped on the band wagon originally so I was never sent one. Anyone who cannot make theirs I'll gladly receive! Just email mail person whoever you are that cannot make one and I'll take over. Looking forward to this!

Love, Jules

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

I'll do one too!
    What a great idea, thanks Kathy!

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

I'll do a second one too! I originally had two, but someone else who didn't receive one emailed and asked if I would share, so I did....but I'm still willing to do a second one!

• ncshabbybeach
    14 years ago

I would love to do one too!!! I missed the train and this! If you have a blank I would love to give it a shot!Please let me know!

• toomuchglass
    14 years ago

WOW ------ this is working out great !!! Just knowing the excitement is back has boosted my spirits like crazy ! . What a great idea,Kathy. Thank you !!!
    One suggestion - be sure and pack the house good - the darn PO wrecked one of my cherished houses . ggrrr... and don't forget to sign the back - these are keepsakes for me !

*~*~HAPPY~*~ ~*~HAPPY~*~ ~*~*~HAPPY~*~*~ !!!!!!!!!

• smickerdoodle
    14 years ago

Toomuchglass
    I'm so sorry it has taken me sooooo long with the house. I really do have it almost finished! Things around here have been crazy, as you all know. I promise it will get finished and be on it's way very soon. I just need to find the red paint for the finishing touches. I know I bought it but for some reason I didn't put it with the house when I walked in the door!

~Micki~

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Hi gang. If anyone out there wants to send me a house, please e-mail me. I'll gladly help out someone. Sometimes situations pop up can make our lives a little topsy turvy. Folks, we all understand these sort of things. If this happened to you, hey we do understand.