Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debby_md_z7

prayer's needed

debby_md_z7
13 years ago

hi all

as most of you know i've been dealing with stage 4 breast cancer.

week a so ago was told that i needed radiation.

went for the simulation and that was very scary. start 15 treatments today.wish me luck talk to you all later

debby

Comments (13)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Debby, I am so sorry about what you're having to go thru and the challenges you must deal with. Please know you'll be held close in heart and thoughts.

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Debby~

I am so sorry that you're having to make these scary decisions. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well. Thanks for letting us know about what you're dealing with because we really do care for you!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Good thoughts & prayers coming your way, debby. Try to keep a positive mind, talk to family & friends & have someone "be with you." Don't worry about being tired out...just take each day & you will get stronger when your body is ready. Hugs to you, debby. Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Sorry to hear you need more treatment! Hope it goes well & you will soon be feeling much better. Hugs & Prayers coming your way! Jan

• kirkus
    13 years ago

Debby, Praying, praying, praying...and praying some more for you. Bear Hugs! Kirk

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

My prayers will be sent for you. I also have had breast cancer. Didn't do radiation but had plenty of chemo. My best friend went thru radiation, do everything the Dr's tell you and most of all have faith...and all will surely be OK. Prayers are miraculous and I know there will be lots said for you.
    Linda :)

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Debby, I'm fully convinced that the prayers here helped my co-worker Terri through a similar ordeal with breast cancer so I'm sure they will definitely help you! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that the radiation treatments aren't too difficult and that you come through this cancer free. (((((HUGS))))) Kathy

• desertrat1
    13 years ago

Debby, I have you on my prayer list. Having a friend or family member there for you while you are going through the treatments seems like it would be very helpful--someone strong and encouraging.
    Love, Jules

• nanagrandma
    13 years ago

Debby, Please know I am praying for you I feel for you so much going thru cancer myself but God as your partner will bring you through this I must say the Prayer Warriors on this Site are mighty strong in their faith that you will heal in mind and body

God Bless You and lots of positive thoughts coming your way

Nanagrandma/Sylvia

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Hoping you did well your 1st week of radiation! Just letting you know You are still in my thoughts & prayers! Jan

• kacram
    13 years ago

prayers for you!

• princess_mimi
    13 years ago

Many prayers for you and your family. My mother is a two time breast cancer survivor. The first time was 40 years ago and the last 10 years ago. She's just glad that she is here and finally has a set that match! Stay in close contact with God and others that love you. That includes us here!

~~Mimi

• Patsey Nelson
    13 years ago

Debbie,
    My prayers are with you. I do our church programs and I will add your name. The more that pray for you, the better for you.
    I had breast cancer in 1984----survived
    Had cancer in the muscle of my leg 2002---survived.
    I also had a son that died from suicide.
    No matter how bad, think about the good. I have a small florist, I made myself a rose bouquet---took all the blooms off and just looked at it. I could never have the roses if it wasn't for the thorns.You are blessed with a lot of roses, smell them and smile.
    Patsey