Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

Prayer please

goldenpond
14 years ago

My beautiful daughter is expecting her third child.Unfortunately she has Graves Disease and with the swine flu (my doc still calls it that) going around I just pray she doesnt get it since it seems to be terrible to those with an underlying illness.

They plan on radiation therapy after the baby is born.

Comments (15)

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Hope she can stay in a lot! Graves(older Mrs. Bush has it) is plenty to deal with. Lots of hand washing at her house!!! Hugs & prayers for her & family & safe arrival of the new little one!! Jan

• daisydal
    14 years ago

Prayers going out for your daughter right now, goldenpond!
    Also for the Dr's and the baby. We will be thinking of her, please keep us posted.
    blessings-sherri

• gram_NH
    14 years ago

Your daughter, your family, and the Drs. and nurses caring for her will be in my prayers each morn. I know the power of prayer, and the power of prayers from this wonderful group.

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

hugs, Karen

• goldenpond
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks all right now She just came down with strep!

• leveta
    14 years ago

Bless her heart...I pray the Lords healing touch for her and baby...

• smickerdoodle
    14 years ago

My prayers and thoughts are with your daughter and her baby. They are also with you and everyone else involved. GOd will be with you all.

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Hope meds are kicking in & she is feeling better. She will really have to take it easy & stay away from others & try & build up her resistance. Hope she is far along so baby comes before holidays so they can treat her Graves & enjoy her new little one. Continuing prayers for the whole family & her medical team!! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

Poor girl! It's bad enough having Graves disease. And uncomfortable being pregnant. But then the poor dear has to get strep? She certainly sounds like she needs a load of prayers. I will keep your daughter, your family (including that little tiny baby) and her health care team in my thoughts and prayers.

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Good thoughts and prayer to you, goldenpond, & your precious daughter and family. May God hold her in His loving hands & keep her & your grandbaby comfortable & safe. Thinking of you, Jeanne S.

• katladie
    14 years ago

Praying for your daughter and baby.

Sharon

• goldenpond
    Original Author
    14 years ago

she kicked the strep thing and saw the sonongram,lil cutey!
    Too soon to tell what it is but she has two boys and will be happy with another or a girl. The baby is due in April so we have a ways to go.
    We need to be in prayer for all young people, pregnant women and those whos immunities are all ready bad.
    Thanks for caring
    tanya

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Tanya,

You got it! Wow, she is a fighter! Already kicked the strep!

Love, Jules

• jitterbug4756
    14 years ago

Healing prayers on way for your daughter & her baby. Comfort prayers for you ....

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

So glad to hear she good over the strep, GD had to go through 3 antibodics before she got rid of it awhile back!! So exciting to see that sonogram! Praying that it will be smooth sailing rest of the PGy. Jan

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville