Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
JT, and I'm a goober for posting it on the other side!

Posted by kelly_oh OH z6 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 21, 09 at 13:09

Sheesh, I'm really not with it! I posted this on the other side, sorry!! Just copied and pasted for this side, so if you read the other one, there's nothing new!!

Hi all. First, I want to apologize, I've been a poor junker this summer - just have been so busy with other things, I haven't been able to stay informed with what's going on, or all the cool new stuff you guys have worked on!
Along with that, JT didn't get to go many places when she visited with us, but she did have fun swapping jewelry with my girls.

There was some really cool gold flatware in the box, but I couldn't think of what to do with them, so I left them. I did take some neat buttons, my friend is making purses and is always looking for neat buttons. Off the top of my head I can't remember what else I grabbed!

Anyway, JT is winging her way hmm, toward New England today :).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: JT, and I'm a goober for posting it on the other side!

Hope you had fun with Miss JT, Kelly.
Those of you still waiting on the Junk Train, please, please, please try and get it on it's way A.S.A.P.! I'd love to get JT '09 closed out before the Secret Santa Exchange starts.
Sylvia

o
RE: JT, and I'm a goober for posting it on the other side!

Hi all! JT arrived today and I will get her back in the mail by Monday.

Dottie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here