Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smickerdoodle

Update

smickerdoodle
14 years ago

I wanted to update you all on my medical condition. I went yesterday for a whole lot more tests to see if the cancer is really gone. I got the results later in the day...my dr has some pull to hurry things up. Everything is good and I am done with all treatments. I will still have to go for more testing periodically to make sure it doesn't come back but for now I am healthy.

I want to thank you all again for all of your support and prayers. I know it made a big difference in the outcome.

~Micki~

Comments (13)

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

What a relief!! Glad it's over for now!! My mom has her 6 yr checkup in couple of weeks so things have improved over the yrs & more folks are going on to live long lives!! Your great attitude helps a lot also! So get those classes going & teach other people how to do the great things you do!! Jan

• susiesunshine
    14 years ago

P T L ! ! ! P T L ! ! ! PTL ! ! ! !

I'm doing THE BLESSINGS ~ DANCE ! ! !

Thank God Your REPORT was WONDERFUL !!!!
    THANK GOD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER ALSO !!!!
    CAUSE>>>>>>>>>> WE NEED little Ole YOU ! ! !

Thank YOU ~ For sharing with us... and
    Thank (((((((((((YOU ))))))))))))))) for letting us
    pray for you... during your time of need...

WE ADORE YOU !!!!!!!!!!

PTL ! ! ! AGAIN !!!!

God Bless !
    SusieSunshine

• daisydal
    14 years ago

AWESOME!!!!! I'm about to have an old time prayer meeting revival dance down the aisle for you!!!
    Ditto what Ms. Susie said-PTL PTL PTL!!!!!
    Micki that is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you, having your health restored..brings tears of joy to my eyes. You are a beautiful woman, inside and out, who is an inspiration for us all. You are a true fighter with a positive attitude and a Spirit-filled woman who has overcome. Praise God!!
    Our God is good.... all the time...
    heaps of blessings upon you-Sherri

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Ahhhh, smicker, as I clicked on your new "Update" post, I prayed, "Good news, good news, I'm hoping for good news!" And, WOW, there you said it all! ..."everything is good..."

{{gwi:127915}}

GOD is GOOD!!! And, a quote:

"Laugh your heart out,
    Dance in the rain,
    Cherish the memories,
    Ignore the pain."

... give them kids of yours' an extra hug ... from a GJer friend, Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Oh Smick, what absolutely fabulous news. I have tears of joy running down my face. You are such a miracle, and such an inspiration!

Jeanne, thank you for sharing that wonderful little poem..
    its a Keeper!

hugs, Karen
    {{gwi:126832}}

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Micki, Bless you and your Drs'. Power of Prayer. Many days, years and years of health to continue.

Kat

• cait1
    14 years ago

I am sooo happy for you!! Thank God!

I ditto Karen's little prayer!

Cait

• toomuchglass
    14 years ago

I guess all those prayers we said did some good !!!
    I'm sooooooo happy to hear the news !

• excessfroufrou
    14 years ago

WooHoo! Happy Days are here again! Thank the Lord. You go girl. I will be looking foward to all your interesting postings and ideas.
    Syble

• leveta
    14 years ago

How wonderful that news is...

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS!!! So happy that you're feeling so much better!

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

What a relief to get such good news!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Wishing you continued health and happiness ~tenderlee

• garden2garden
    14 years ago

Micki, that is truely wonderful news! I'm so glad you're better! It must have been such a weight off your shoulders to hear that. I thought you were very brave, and fought, as they say 'the good fight'. You set a fine example for your girls and have been an inspiration for us. Stay well.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022