Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
treasureforu

JT made it to NC

treasureforu
14 years ago

Hi all,

Jt is visiting me now. She has been here a couple of days so she will be moving on tomorrow. I loved having her around and she really enjoyed the terrific weather we have had in Charlotte this week. Here it should be over 90 but instead it is closer to 75. Amazing! Anyway, I took a few pics that I will be putting in the journal.

I loved checking out the box to see what treasures it held. Lots of great stuff in there. I added serval things to the box. I don't have much time right now for making things because I just started school so that I can be a teacher. Bit hard at age 50 to jump back into the school thing. Especially since I am doing masters level work. But, so far it seems good and I am still excited about teaching. I will start helping out in school again in the next week or two. This year I will be helping with a fourth grade class.

Anyway, JT will be back on the road again so everyone keep an eye out for her. She probably be flying so she might be over your head when you least expect it.

Mindy

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH