Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
JT made it to NC

Posted by treasureforu NC 7 (treasureforu@yahoo.com) on
Thu, Sep 3, 09 at 18:17

Hi all,
Jt is visiting me now. She has been here a couple of days so she will be moving on tomorrow. I loved having her around and she really enjoyed the terrific weather we have had in Charlotte this week. Here it should be over 90 but instead it is closer to 75. Amazing! Anyway, I took a few pics that I will be putting in the journal.
I loved checking out the box to see what treasures it held. Lots of great stuff in there. I added serval things to the box. I don't have much time right now for making things because I just started school so that I can be a teacher. Bit hard at age 50 to jump back into the school thing. Especially since I am doing masters level work. But, so far it seems good and I am still excited about teaching. I will start helping out in school again in the next week or two. This year I will be helping with a fourth grade class.

Anyway, JT will be back on the road again so everyone keep an eye out for her. She probably be flying so she might be over your head when you least expect it.
Mindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: JT made it to NC

Glad you had a nice visit with JT! Hope you took a couple of pictures while she was there and pictures of your loot, so we can drool!!

o

Well, leave it to that little snip, J.T....she would come visit at the most busy time of the yr for you! Congrats on back to college & back to the classroom at school! Hope she didn't give you too many headaches! We'll be looking forward to hearing about your adventures! Where will JT be flying next? TFS her arrival! Jeanne S.

o

Be sure to post a few pics! I always love seeing JT's adventures. She is such a little scamp. he-he Plus I love seeing what everyone gets.

o

Thanks for letting us know where she is. Have fun!

o

Hi all,
Thanks for the messages. I will try to post some pics on here this week. I added some to the journal in the box. Just nice to still be in touch somehow with everybody on here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here