Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twomonths

Thank You

TwoMonths
14 years ago

Just wanted to say thank you for your prayers and support. My DD SSG in the Army is home from Iraq. Well, at least in the USA by way of TX. She will be home in CA after a few days. Her 2 boys are over the moon in excitement...hard to get them to do anything.

Now keep prayers coming. I am headed to TX when she gets home for my 50th reunion and then need to stay with my DM cause she is slipping into dementia and does not need to be alone. So I will be on and off the site. Thanks.

June

Comments (9)

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Glad your Daughter is home for a visit! And we'll be thinking about you as you spend time with your mom!

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Glad DD made it home safe & her kids will have such a great holiday season with mom home (hopefully) Sorry to hear your mom is having problems & glad you can go be with her. Check in when you can & travel safe!! Jan

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

I'm happy to hear about your DD's homecoming and how excited her boys are but sorry to hear about your mother. My mother went through a bout of dementia when she was unaware of her congestive heart failure. Once she got treatment she was much better mentally. I hope something can be done to help your mother's condition so she can be spared intensive long term care. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

Awww, Two, that is just the best news hearing your DD is now back in the states. I can just imagine those kids are flying high. Not to mention you. Will she be stationed in CA now and get to stay home?

I hope you have a wonderful time at your 50th reunion! Tho I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. Will send prayers for ALL of you to have wonderful holidays and time together.
    Take care of yourself, and check in as often as you can.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Please pass on my "THANKS" to your daughter and an extra BIG hug...so appreciative of those who serve for our country and give so much for our freedom. Hope and pray that her transition back in the U.S. will go smoothly ... and that you all can enjoy being a family "together" once again.

Twomonths, prayers for your journey to Texas (your lovely home state) and that the time you spend with your Mom will bring you both comfort. Jeanne S.

• daisydal
    14 years ago

Ahhhhh..news like that doesn't get much better!! Praise the Lord for her and for serving for our freedom. Thank you Lord, for bringing her home to her family. I know that will be one teary-eyed smilin' face reunion with her family!! I am soooo happy for you. Hope you have a wonderful 50th reunion as well. I am sorry about your mom, I know that is hard to deal with, I pray that God will give you peace, understanding and strength. Give her a kiss on her sweet forehead from all of us, too!
    blessings-sherri

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

Life is such a mixture of sweetness and sadness. So glad to hear about your DD and her boys, and sorry about your mom. I hope you have a great time at the reunion.
    kathy

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

So glad your DD is back in the States safely! I appreciate her service to our country!

My best to your mom, glad you can spend time with her.

My DH and I went to his 40th reunion 2 years ago, and I noticed that unlike the 25th one, I had to read a lot of name tags this time, as everyone had changed looks quite a bit. I figure at least we're still kickin', just not as high :-) Have a great time, June, thanks for the update. Hugs ~tenderlee

• katladie
    14 years ago

Glad your daughter is back in the States safe, I would love to see her boys faces when they see Mom.

I take care of my Mom, she has dementia, it is sad, but I would rather have her like she is than not have her at all.

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County