Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
princess_mimi

Wheeeee! I'm a celebrity! ;0p

princess_mimi
14 years ago

Well, kind of...at least I got recognized in the hair salon today. Here's what I'm so excited about! I just had to share with my GJ buddies!

I'm so excited! Here in Columbus Ohio we have a Fall Home and Garden Show. This year they decided to have a plant swap as part of it. My DH was fixing a client's computer stuff and they mentioned that they needed a plant swap expert to one of their coworkers. Well DH pipes up..."my wife and her friend have been putting one on in Hilliard for the past few years." They said, "you mean the big one we read about on the internet?" (Right here on good ol' GW!)

Long story short, I'm getting paid to be interviewed by the newspaper, go on three TV stations and to then MC the swap. What fun! As a bonus I'll be doing one of the TV spots with Rib Hillis from Extreme Makeover Home edition. Dang he's pretty! I'm not a "cougar", more of a pussycat, but I do appreciate beauty where ever I find it!

Best if all, DH and I get to go to the show for free and spend a day with out the boys on Saturday. Since he lost his job in January it's been rough and we need to relax together.

God is GOOD!

~~Mimi

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?