Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's Marlene's Fault

Posted by tinfoilhat AZ (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 4, 12 at 23:59

I've been gone a few weeks looking for some cooler high country, foot peg dragging curves, and tall trees. While I was gone Marlene posted that big dragonfly which really raised the bar for welded critters. I guess my poor little guys were so intimidated that they slunk off to a different cyberspace dimension.
My Photobucket account has disappeared and all my posts on this site now show blank little grey boxes where the critters were.
I contacted Photobucket and they responded but I'm not holding out much hope that things will return to the way they were here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's Marlene's Fault

I am soooo sorry to hear that!
Hope they can do something about it.

I can sympathize, because Cox deleted my website--
However they did give me a warning so I could print
out the pages.....

o

I am soooo sorry to hear that!
Hope they can do something about it.

I can sympathize, because Cox deleted my website--
However they did give me a warning so I could print
out the pages.....

o

I did get notice couple of days ago that Photobucket was "new & improving" it(hate that, then I have to learn how all over ) guess I should check & see if I still have an account but not much in it. Sorry all your critters scurried away, you will have to make some more, lots more!!! Jan

o

Sorry about the double message--
don't know how that happened!!!!

o

OOOoohhhh! I am SO sorry to hear about your photobucket account....guess I need to see if mine survived! Now, come on Tinfoil....you know your critters were just dancing a happy dance and daring you to get those creative juices flowing.....can't wait to see your next creation! DH always looks forward to what you've been up to....we figured you had abandoned us for the high country. Hope you found that cooler weather....there sure hasn't been any in Virginia...in fact it's been like a steam bath here for weeks. Glad you're back...hope you find your photos!

o

Good news: My Photobucket account is back and all my dead little gray boxes have pictures in them again.
Bad news: All my picture titles and descriptions in my account are gone. The stats, followers, community, etc. are gone also.
I guess I should count my blessings and be happy I haven't left a bunch of dead links all over the forum and internet.

o

Yay! At least we have pictures...hopefully, the rest will magically reappear as well. Does Photobucket have a "help or contact" section? Maybe they can go into your account and fix the issue. Hope so!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here