Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Ol' Toeless ... an update

luna_llena_feliz
14 years ago

I thought I'd give everyone an update and thank you for your many good thoughts and prayers. I swear you are miracle makers or have a great hotline to God because good things happen around here! My Ol' Toeless (Bob) is doing very well. I saw his foot the other day and it is healing very nicely. I can't believe that it was only a few months ago that it was a big gaping wound that almost made me puke looking at it. Now it just looks like an almost healed blotch. He is getting around pretty well and soaks his foot and bandages it up himself with a nurse coming a few times a week to check it.

As for his big white elephant, money sucking house, he went to court and they gave him 60 days to get it fixed. His attorney referred him to a really nice handyman who got the building inspector out there to see exactly what needs to be done. After the inspector looked at things, he whittled down the list quite a bit. Bob said he was very nice. So it looks like he won't need as much work done on it as he thought. *whew* I can't wait until this is over with and he gets rid of it.

Thank you all again for your well wishes, prayers and positive thoughts. I am truly convinced that it made a major difference in our lives. It also makes me so happy to know so many wonderful caring people like my fellow Junkers. You definitely are a ray of sunshine in an often cloudy world!

Kathy

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022