Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ol' Toeless ... an update

Posted by luna_llena_feliz 5B (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 10, 09 at 23:59

I thought I'd give everyone an update and thank you for your many good thoughts and prayers. I swear you are miracle makers or have a great hotline to God because good things happen around here! My Ol' Toeless (Bob) is doing very well. I saw his foot the other day and it is healing very nicely. I can't believe that it was only a few months ago that it was a big gaping wound that almost made me puke looking at it. Now it just looks like an almost healed blotch. He is getting around pretty well and soaks his foot and bandages it up himself with a nurse coming a few times a week to check it.

As for his big white elephant, money sucking house, he went to court and they gave him 60 days to get it fixed. His attorney referred him to a really nice handyman who got the building inspector out there to see exactly what needs to be done. After the inspector looked at things, he whittled down the list quite a bit. Bob said he was very nice. So it looks like he won't need as much work done on it as he thought. *whew* I can't wait until this is over with and he gets rid of it.

Thank you all again for your well wishes, prayers and positive thoughts. I am truly convinced that it made a major difference in our lives. It also makes me so happy to know so many wonderful caring people like my fellow Junkers. You definitely are a ray of sunshine in an often cloudy world!

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ol' Toeless ... an update

So glad all this is coming to a end after all the worry! Hoping the house sells fast & that worry is over & done with! You've had rough couple of years so time for your lives to change & be healthy & happy! Hugs! Jan

o

Such great news! So glad that Bob is doing so well and that the house will need less work done on it! Praise God!

o

Good things still happen to good people and thats what you and Bob are! I am so happy you are back on top of the mountain agan, God is still a miracle worker and I pray that Bob gets a top-dollar offer real soon! I am glad to hear about the healing God has performed on his foot, that is awesome news!
How are you doing, Miss Luna, are things going well for you as well? I sure hope so, you are a very beautiful and sweet person and I hope you have lots of happiness in your life!
TFS and give our Lord a big shout-out!! PTL!!
blessings to you and Bob-sherri

o

That is GREATTT news... Glad his toe is healing well and the house thing isn't as bad as you first thought. Prayer does move mt's...

o

Glad to hear things are going better now! ~tenderlee

o

I'm so glad that things are lookking up!
kathy

o

Oh what WONDERFUL news. I am so glad things are finally looking better with Bob's foot and his old house. You've had such a rough time, Kathy, and I know its taken a toll on you. Stress is the worst thing for Fibro, and how you keep going taking care of Bob and working full time, is amazing!
You're a tough lady, and always in my thoughts! I hope by this time next year, you and Bob are out of the apt. and settled in a wonderful home... and you finally have a real yard for all your GJing.
You deserve to see your dream come true.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here