Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katishooked

JT in Tennessee

katishooked
14 years ago

JT arrived Wed. Was rainy but finally we had some sunshine Thursday. So when I got home I took JT on a tour of my gardens to show her some

of the garden junk. She found a front row seat on a mushroom held up by two cute little frogs. {{gwi:128017}} Fit her to a tee. We visited the Ladymingos and JT wanted to ride one. Hard to keep this little one in one spot.{{gwi:128018}} lol She found the wagon with the girl and boy and went for a hay ride.{{gwi:128019}} While they were 'riding' around, I cleaned the leaves off my patio so we wouldn't track them into the apartment. Went to look to see what JT was up to and finally found her in my boston fern. She said this must be how the monkeys made their beds in the trees.{{gwi:128020}} My ladybug spinners were sparkling in the sun so she decided to take a whirl. Got a little dizzy, but didn't get sick.{{gwi:128021}} Friday and Sat were wet again so she spent the day playing with GDs baby Callie.{{gwi:128022}} They had a great time together. She also got along well with Mrs Ladybug. {{gwi:128023}} We've had a great time even if the weather was blah. Little Miss JT will be off to the big state of Texas the first of the week. Oh by the way I found some nice goodies in the box and now have added some more for the next stop.

Comments (12)

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Oh...and she looks so "angelic!" But I see she snuck away from you, too, katishooked! Just cute as a little monkey in your beautiful fern plant! And, I see she must have got a new hairdo before bedtime with your lil' baby...the purple tunic is so-o-o cute! Wow, what a fun tour she had of your GJ! TFS the tour & pics! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures. I'm so glad JT is having fun.
    I'll save the pictures for her album of course.

hugs, Karen

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Looks like you two had fun! I like her new hairdo, very cute with her...um.... antennae? ears? whatever those are. Is the purple outfit new? I don't recall noticing it before.
    Glad to read you have your "send to" person.
    Great photos, thanks for posting them!
    Sylvia

• katishooked
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sylvia, there were two of these outfits in with JTs bag. Don't know who added them in. Not sure which pic you are talking about the antennae??? I did wrap her hair around her ears and added a couple of butterfly clips. Really enjoyed being a part of this journey. Thanks

Kat

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

So those hornlike things are her ears? Well whatever they are, she's cute with her wrapped around them.
    : )
    Sylvia

• susiewantsroses
    14 years ago

OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS, TO TEXAS I WILL GO.
    THE ZIP SHOWS THE WAY, WHERE THE LAND IS BLUE CLAY,
    IN THE GARDENS OF SUSIE RO-0SE.

Is she coming to see Me??????????

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Glad you had such a nice visit with JT! Let us see your goodies too!

• nmgirl
    14 years ago

Oh Susierose I wish I could say yes but I have to ask you to be patient a little longer.
    Don't worry, your turn is coming up real soon!

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Well, if JT heard that "sweet melody" comin' from susieroses...well, she may take a side trip in that BIG state of TEXAS! I bet her ears are just a "perkin" hearin' from the Yellow (or Red or Pink) Rose of Texas! "Git along little doggies...Yippie Ti Yi!" ... all good things come to those who wait! tee hee! Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

I'm glad to see JT found her wig and was wearing the little outfit I bought her. lol! I got that for her at the dollar store. Traveling all over the country sure hasn't worn her out! It's good to see she is as precocious as ever! Thanks for sharing the pictures Kat!

• katishooked
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Luna she hasn't lost any of her enthusiasm bt any means. She is so excited to go to each stop. She knows that there are new sights and adventures and is ready to go. Of course she told me that she gets all the rest she needs between stops. That is why she is so energetic. She also insisted on wearing the outfit you got her to the great stae of Texas so she would be ready to go when the box was open. Uh oh watch out, it sounds like she will be a hand full lol

Kat

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

JT is really having a great time.Glad you got to give her a tour of your garden.She looks good.LOL