Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chelcass

2011 Secret Santa

chelcass
12 years ago

Is anybody beside Marlene and I interested in doing a Secret Santa this year ? ? ? ? ?

Comments (36)

• kim546
    12 years ago

I would like to participate.Just let me know if you get enough people.Thanks:) Kim

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

Count me in if you get enough responses. Glad you posted on the other side as I don't check in over here often enough! Bet you will be getting more responses.

• sandyl
    12 years ago

I would like to participate again this year, so count me in also. Sandy

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ok, Sign up will be open thur Thanksgiving Day and packages need to be mailed by Dec. 10th.. Sound good to everyone???

• sandyl
    12 years ago

Sounds good to me.. I can't remember who I had last year and who had my name. I'll start going through my stash of goodies. Please post email address soon..

• tehuti
    12 years ago

Sure thing - I'm in.

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Ok everybody who wants to be in the Secret Santa please send me your info: my e-mail is chelcalfed@yahoo.com. Please be sure and let me know you are in the * Secret Santa* *Garden Junk*

name
    address
    Your name on Garden Junk

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Sent you my email!

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Marlene, Robert and Old Crafty, I received your e-mails. Robert I do need a wish list from you.

Sandy and Kim I need your mailing address and A wish list. Pls e-mail to me.

Here are the rules (same as last year)

Deadline to sign up 11-24-11
    $15.00 spending limit.
    Needs to be mailed out no later then Dec. 10th.
    Need to send me your mailing address and a wish list so I can pass it along to your SS. Other then that just have Fun!!!!!

• sandyl
    12 years ago

Chelcass
    I just sent you my information.. SandyL

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Got it! just waiting on Kim's and anybody else who like to join in on the fun.

• kim546
    12 years ago

Sent info:) Thanks,Kim

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Since nobody else seems to be interested in Secret Santa I have gone ahead and send each of you an e-mail with your SS name address and wish list. Wanted you give everybody a little more time to shop.

Have Fun!!!!!

• burwoodbelle
    12 years ago

Am I to late for Secret Santa to come to my house?
    Pat

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Pat, Nope your not too late. Everybody has till thanksgiving day to sign up.

Just e-mail me your info and a wish list.

• a.girl.named.max
    12 years ago

Hi all, I am interested in joining the Secret Santa fun. I will try and email chelcass my info and wish list. I've missed you all. There have been a lot of changes in my life!.... a girl a named max

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hi Max, glad to have you on board.

• a.girl.named.max
    12 years ago

Hi Chelcass,

I just emailed you my info. Thanks for hosting!

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hello all my Secret Santa's

I have sent out all the Secret Santa names. If by chance you didn't get your SS Names Pleaaaaaaaaaase e-mail me right away and I will get it to you. We had 9 people sign up which means we had an odd man out................not to worry I doubled up and will be sending two of you lucky people a package........LOL

Remember packages need to be in the mail by Dec 10th. Make sure an write SECRET SANTA GARDEN JUNK on the outside of your package. Stick a note with your *junk* name and your *real* name inside the package.

Also Remember this is supose to be fun so the sky is the limit............can't wait to see all the goodies everybody get.

Judy Chelcass

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just a reminder Tomorrow is the deadline to get your packages out. Hope everybody had fun putting their SS packages together. Can't wait to see what everybody got. Remember Post lots of pictures

Chelcass

• sandyl
    12 years ago

I'm getting off work today at 2:00p.m. and heading to the post office with mine..I had so much fun gathering and packing up the goodies for my Secret Santa Person. SandyL

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

My SS gift is on it's way!!

• kim546
    12 years ago

I mailed my SS Sat. 12/10 :)

• burwoodbelle
    12 years ago

My Secret Santa box is on it's way!!!!

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

Mine went out yesterday.....sorry that it got a late start.....should arrive by Saturday per the lady at the post office!

• burwoodbelle
    12 years ago

MY SECRET SANTA IS SITTING UNDER MY TREE.I WILL BE GOOD AND WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS TO OPEN IT, I DO LOVE SUPRISES.JUST
    12 MORE DAYS TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!

• azcactusflower
    12 years ago

My secret santa went out today. Post office assured me it would get there before Christmas. Sorry it was late, but not too late I hope.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

I received my SS gift yesterday and it's waiting under my tree tempting the daylights out of me!

• kim546
    12 years ago

I received my SS and my boyfriend said,"open it" and I said, "no, we (GJ) are all waiting 'til Christmas!" This is sooo fun, reminds of me of how it felt when I was little:) Part of me wants to peak but the stronger part wants to enjoy the surprise :)

• sandyl
    12 years ago

I went to the post office this afternoon and Santa was in there!!!! And I thought I was seeing double� My mom is burwoodbelle and she received her Secret Santa package on Tuesday of this week I called her just now and she and I are going to open our packages on Christmas Eve together here at my house.. My Secret Santa is resting under my Christmas Tree for now. It�s going to be a long week, but the wait makes the surprise so much sweeter.. SandyL

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Just wanted to let my Secret Santa know that my package arrived today. Also gave the mail carrier a hernia....LOL

Who else has received their SS package??

• sandyl
    12 years ago

I haven't see a post from my Secret Santa person I send too, I sure hope the package has been received. Talking about a hernia, the package I sent out weighted 20.8 pounds... I went completely around the whole box 5 or 6 times with packing tape, I hope it made, I sent it out Dec 9th.

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

Got my package and by the way it feels I musta been a good girl!!!! It feels like it is FULL of goodies!

Merry Christmas everyone
    Linda

• chelcass
    Original Author
    12 years ago

FYI, Robert Sent me an E-mail and he has received his SS package. Still waiting to hear from a couple of others.

• a.girl.named.max
    12 years ago

Greetings,

I finally got my SS gift sent out today. I received by SS gift last week and will post pics soon.

Happy Holidays!

A girl named Max

• azcactusflower
    12 years ago

Hip, Hip,and a double Hooray!!
    I knew Secret Santa was on his way!
    AND Oh my gosh, today was my lucky day!!!!
    Gave him a ride from the P.O,
    All the way home I sang HO!HO!Ho!
    Can't wait til Christmas Day,
    To see what ole Santa brought my way!

Thank you to my Secret Santa, your pkg arrived here safely.
    Can't wait to see what goodies it contains.
    A Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Garden Junk friends.

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!