Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melvie001

JT in the house!!!! woowoo

melvie001
14 years ago

Hi All, The Junk Train has arrived in South Central PA!! I was surprised, delighted, excited to see the box on my porch because quite frankly, I had completely forgot about it. I signed up back in Jan and kinda drifted away from GW and I haven't even been lurking anymore. I know, I know...what's wrong with me! Anyway, when I figured out what the package from Tenn was, I was waaaaaay excited to open it. Unfortunately, as I was browsing through the FAB-U-LOUS Junque, my daughter's very adorable, but very BAAAAAAAAAD mini Doxie, discovered JT and took her on a MAD HATTER'S RIDE through the house! Whew! It blew her wig off and girlfriend was blushing with embarassment to be seen with a nekkid pink scalp! No worries though, Albus only licked her good and we managed to put her "blondness" back in place without any harm! Once I figure out how to post the pics, I will share the story of JT's funloving visit to Pennsylvania and Maryland! We live just above the Mason Dixon Line and she got to visit both states!!!! Cross your fingers that I can get the pics posted!!!! Melvie in PA

Comments (4)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA