Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leveta

I'll start

leveta
15 years ago

This is me and JD(DH) on our trip to Pitts...

{{gwi:128276}}

Comments (30)

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

LOL this is my current picture. DH Dave and I at his office Halloween party! I promise to get a new one at TDay.
    {{gwi:128277}}

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

These are a couple years old, but they're the ones I just made of us to hang in our Rogues Gallery.

Me,Cherry
    {{gwi:128278}}

HossFly,my DH
    {{gwi:128279}}

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oh what a wonderful start...I just love the pics...

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Glad to see ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's like a visit.

Susie

• kirkus
    15 years ago

I LOVE THIS POST! So great to match faces with names!!! These pictures were taken last Christmas Day on a walk in our woods.

Here's my lovely wife Carol:

{{gwi:77373}}

Here's her crazy hubby Kirk:

{{gwi:128280}}

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

The GOOD LIFE!...DH & I celebrating my b'day & retirement up in MN. at the lake in Sept. Jeanne S.

{{gwi:128281}}

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

Cameras hate me but I'll post this anyway. DH and I taken a few months ago at my Dad's 84th birthday party. Last month we celebrated our 38th anniversary.

{{gwi:128282}}

hugs, Karen

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It was almost like being a kid on xmas day. Hello all. It's so good to see you....

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Helllloooo ya'll!!!! Ya'll are even more goegeous than imagined. thanks for showing your smiles!.
    Vickie

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

This is a picture of me and Bob last year in the summer (on an extremely hot and humid day).

{{gwi:128283}}

I was trying to figure out which picture to post ... it is hard since I have colored my hair so much over the years and changed my glasses. At least this one is a fairly recent one.

It is fun to put a face to a name!

• lindasewandsew
    15 years ago

Here I am with my 2 kids, just before the Camp Pendleton Mud Run in October, then me near the finish. Don't let all those kids behind me fool you. They surely got a late start. It's 6 miles of great dirty fun, lol!! Linda

{{gwi:128284}}

{{gwi:128285}}

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just love the new pic's. Hello to lena and jeanie, and purplemoon, and linda. Love your pic's linda....It's great to see your faces and DH's too....

• daisyadair
    15 years ago

What fun pictures!!!

Here's a picture of Daisy:

And here's a picture of me with my Husband

Sherry

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Well, I couldn't find a digital picture of both my DH and I together, so I used these instead. He's my GJ enabler, so he's really one of us!

Marlene

{{gwi:128286}}

{{gwi:128287}}
    John

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

This is Hubs and my most recent picture together (Summer 2008). I am not kidding. You may color it if you want. :)
    I am not sure why it comes out so big on screen.

{{gwi:128288}}

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oh how wonderful...The family keeps growing...Hi daisy and marlene, and susie i love the caricture(sp).

• akup_a
    15 years ago

This is akup_a & her saucer.

Gary & Vickie

• akup_a
    15 years ago

First time didn't work so will try once more before I quit out of frustration.
    This is akup_a & her saucer.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:128270}}

• smickerdoodle
    15 years ago

Here is a link to my photobucket picture of me....hopefully it works...I'm Micki by the way.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:128271}}

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi smickerdoodle. It's so good to see you...

• kirkus
    15 years ago

What a great family junk album this post is!!!! Leveta, thanks for starting this! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

Grumpy & Nana do football! chuckle

Thankfully, this was the last game of the season for the grandkids...one football player and two cheerleaders...and it wasn't too cold! I hate to be cold!

{{gwi:128289}}

~Sandy~

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi capecoddr, glad to see you. It's really great to see our GJer's. Kirk thank you...wouldn't it be neat to have someone with PC know how make a family album....

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

What a great bunch of folks! I can now match faces to the names! You all look sooooo gooooood!

Here's a pic of hubby & me made about 3 years ago, couldn't find a recent one of us together. We were at an outdoor party that night and he was playing bass with the band. We've been married 36 years now, can't believe how time has flown!

Talk to y'all tonight in chat ~tenderlee

{{gwi:128290}}

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

DH and me.
    We took two weeks off this summer and motored around Dartmoor in the UK. This photo was taken in the pub in the Castle Inn in Lydford, England. Yes that is a rubber duckie in the photo. Duckie likes to travel too and pops up in photos from time to time.
    I have a rubber duck collection that I keep in my car. Don't know why, just do.
    Jeeez this photo came out big!
    {{gwi:128291}}

• kudzukween
    15 years ago

Wow, I love seeing who I've been chatting to :D
    Tenderlee....my husband plays bass,too! And if you ask him what kind of music he plays.....he will answer "both kinds, Country AND Western".......lol
    Kudzu

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

Kudzu,

LOLPMP and laughing some more!!!!! Fun Fun Fun.

Glad to meet all of everybody!!!!!!!

We finally got a camera from my son! He said, "all you have to do is download the software off of the Enternet". Hubs worked for several hours trying to make all of that happen. But we have to call my son and ask him to come and help anyway. Just use the pic above as a color sheet until we can get it all in gear.

Susie

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

I'm lovin' the rubber duckie! I have a pink one in the tub in my guest-bathroom! The cottage we rented on Cape Cod last month has one in the claw-foot tub. Made me feel right at home! LOL

I love being able to put faces to names! This is great!

~Sandy~

• shysue
    15 years ago

I hesitate to show this. I'm not "shy"sue for nothing you know. That's my DH with me.

{{gwi:128292}}

• leveta
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sue what a great pic. Your a great looking pair...Thanks for your pic...

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner