Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

Guidelines for the Live Chat on Saturday, Nov. 29th...join in on

kirkus
15 years ago

Okay, I think I have this all figured out! Thanks for your understanding as we do this LIVE chat for the very first time. I'm sooooooo looking forward to it!!!! We will do the Live chat at 7 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, November 29th. (Next time, I'll bump the time up to 6 p.m. for our Eastern friends!)

We will use Cindee's private chat room. (By using this private chat site, she shared with me that we won't get strangers joining in. Thank you, Cindee!!!!!!!!!!!!!) If you want to join in, you have to have Java. There is a link below to get Java free. Just download so you will be ready Saturday night. I downloaded Java today on my slooooooow dial-up...took about 15 minutes. I then practiced using the chat room. It is so quick and easy!!!

I'll start a post on the Conversations side on Saturday night. The post will have a link to Cindee's Garden Chat Room.

This is going to be soooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!! So, if you want to join in, download Java, and come to the Conversations side Saturday night at 7 p.m. (PST), and click on the link to Cindee's Garden Chat Room.

See ya then! Think of things you want to talk about! I'll be asking what garden projects people are working on!

I'm so EXCITED!!!!! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Java download

Comments (6)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA