Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smickerdoodle

Secret Santa deadline!

smickerdoodle
14 years ago

Hey everyone in the Secret Santa Exchange! Don't forget the mailing deadline. It is December 1st....this coming Tuesday! That came up so fast! Please try not to be late getting them into the mail. We want everyone to have their gifts to open on time.

Thanks!

Micki

Comments (23)

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Thanks, smicker! I'm working on my pkg! I started a "Secret Santa Receiving Post" on this side...my SS gift from MI is under my tree already!

My pkg. will go out this week! Thanks for the reminder, smick! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

I'm running behind, on everything. I will have my gift in the mail this week, so hopefully not too far off the deadline of tomorrow.

Karen

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Micki,

So very GLADDDDD that you posted us all a reminder. I cannot believe it IS December already. Seems like the weeks are just a few days and each month feels like a week.

Love, Jules

• goldenpond
    14 years ago

Im running behind too sorry so many elderly resposibilities and hubby decided to do some remodeling too.

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Got my SS gift all pkgd. up today! Will send in the morning...to a land, far, far away! Sorry a little late...I think we needed this week to get going (after Thanksgiving)! Looking forward to hearing more SS news! Jeanne S.

• halley_rose
    14 years ago

My gift left Wisconsin, today, by UPS. Hubbs mailed it from work. It's headed to Texas. Let me know when it gets there please.

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Wow time does get away from us. I'll get mine out tomorrow. I work at Wally and had been gearing up for THE EVENT DAY. Now that it is over have sinusitis and bronchitis. Am slowly getting back to human. Got a box yesterday and packed last nite.

Kat

• backyardmom
    14 years ago

Sent my Gift out yesterday.It's heading to the dairy state.
    Joan

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

DH took pkg to PO this morn...man, it's going to be hard "not to peek" in only pkg sitting under the tree now...it's early! Must get some more wrapped today so won't be tempted. Working on getting over the crappy junk going 'round. Welcome to winter! Jeanne S.

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

Yikes! I will mail mine on Monday!
    kathy

• imjustsam
    14 years ago

Mine will be going out Monday as well. It doesnt have to go too far this year, just a little south of me (tease, tease)

• Purplemoon
    14 years ago

My sincere apologies to my gal, I just mailed mine today.
    I also should apologize in advance for being the World's Worst Wrapper. Sad but true.

The box was sent Priority and is winging its way from Phoenix waaaaaaaaaaaay across the country to the East coast somewhere.

Happy Holidays to All,
    Karen

• rere
    14 years ago

My package left Texas on the 1st...headed for the Sunshine State.
    I'm getting excited! Can't wait!
    Rere

• goldenpond
    14 years ago

Just boxed mine up will send it tomorrow.Had a wrestling match with the packing tape!

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Hey GP,
    You didn't get any hair stuck in the packaging tape now did you? :-) That would be a real bummer! I guess you would need a TAPe OUT! Heheheheee :-) (My my brother and sister watch the UFC and TAP OUT fights all the time!
    Love, Jules

• akup_a
    14 years ago

I'm so past the deadline! I apologize to my SS receiver. I haven't forgotten & am working on it this week. Came back from vacation & work has been real bad so I'm late with it. So, if you're the GJ'er that hasn't received your package yet, you know where it's coming from LOL!
    Vickie

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

I sent mine yesterday morning. Just feel like I'm swimming in mud lately! Then dh took all the boxes to the recycling, but I got one from my mom when I went to help her. Post man said it would bet there in about a week so it will be before Christmas, thank goodness!
    kathy

• chelcass
    14 years ago

Mine has been sent and received Plus I received mine from my secret santa.........can't wait to open it..............

ChelCass

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

Received mine more than a week ago, and will post pics around Christmas time. Finally got the one I send into the mail. I hope my recipient hasn't given up! It should arrive soon!

This year has been an especially busy season, and I keep saying I'm not going to participate in these things, because it's so hard to find the time, but I couldn't resist. Once I get it all packed and shipped, I then worry/hope my person will like the goodies I send. LOL

It really is fun and I appreciate Smickers for taking the time to make it all happen! ~ tenderlee

• akup_a
    14 years ago

I really, really missed the deadline. But, I didn't forget. I got my Secret Santa package mailed out today! It will be up there (it's destination) soon with a dot here & a dot there!
    Vickie

• nanagrandma
    14 years ago

Missed the deadline but it is on the way today.Merry Christmas Secret Santa

• excessfroufrou
    14 years ago

Mine arrived quite a while back and it is very tempting to peek. I sent mine out even earlier than the deadline, so it should be sitting where it belongs.
    Syble

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

You can't see my pkg., can you??? I had to hide it under this brown cloth under my porch tree...no other pkgs. are wrapped yet...so needed to do this.."out of sight, out of mind!" (well, somewhat!)

Fun to keep up on these SS posts! Merry Christmas! Jeanne S.

{{gwi:128353}}