Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
desertrat1

New videos and photos on my website

desertrat1
14 years ago

I'm finding that updating photos and videos on my webstie is a GREAT way to share them with all. WE got the opportunity again to go out to our Getaway last Saturday. I had hoped that we could have gone out on Friday since we were all off and it was 3 yrs to the day that we had first seen our land. (Escrow closed right after Christmas that year). Well I'm glad we went on Saturday. It starting to sprinkle a bit the last few miles and then started snowing just before we got there. It was so magical! ---Like big fluffy flakes slowly lingering in the air. I felt like I was in a snow globe!! I immediately took a video as we got there but it had started letting up. It wasn;t more than 15 minutes before it was done! BUT, I'm so glad we got that! It refreshed my soul for sure! To see all the lichen as well plump up because of the precipitation was amazing! The green was a green grass and the burgundy one had like a white frosted tip to it that made it look like blooms! I hiked around and took a lot of photos of the different oaks. I'm always looking for the next best photo and different lighting and perspective. Anyway, I go on and on because I just love the place. Just wanted to share with you the thing that makes me happy.

Here'e the link! Oh, also I got a video of a woodpecker there too. Enjoy!

Love, Jules

Here is a link that might be useful: Jules' Website

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths