Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nanagrandma_gw

prayers for jeremy friedrick

nanagrandma
14 years ago

My daughter in laws' nephew Jeremy is 4 years old he accidentaly hung himself while playing on their swingset. He is in a coma at Orange County Children's Hospital. His parents Mike and Naomi have had a very rough year, Mike is out of work due to the company going out of business for the last 6 months. They also have no medical insurance. Thank you for praying for him.

Sylvia

Comments (16)

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Prayers heading his way!! What an awful thing to happen...so sad....

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Thank you, nanagrandma...needful prayers for Jeremy and his family...may God hold him in His loving hands.
    Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Glad to pray for little Jeremy, what a sad thing for parents & you to go through. Keep us updated & hope we can be a positive force in his recovery. Hugs & prayers for family & all those working to get him through this. Jan

• nonacook
    14 years ago

Prayers from me too!

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Sylvia,
    Oh wow I'm sending up prayers for little Jeremy AND his family! What a tragic thing to happen. I'm sure the parents must be going through the 'what if's' too. Keep us updated when you can.
    Love, Jules

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

Jeremy, major prayers are comin' your way! What a tragic thing to happen. I will also keep the family in my prayers to give them strength while Jeremy recovers and his medical team so they can get him back on his feet and back to being an active little boy again. Poor little guy, I hope he comes out of it fine and has a very Merry Christmas! If the children's hospital in OC is as good as Milwaukee's, he is being cared for by the best. With this group praying for him, he should do just fine. Please keep us updated on his condition.

Hugs,
    Kathy

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Our little Jeremy is hanging in there. He is off the respirator and on his own. Please Please continue to pray for him his is the cutest little guy he is having a rough time with his heart and lungs trying to work on their own.

God is Good and our prayers can work miracles Thank You All.

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

Thank you, nanagrandma, for the update on Jeremy...he has strength to fight, it sounds like...may God continue to hold him in His loving hands...and may Jeremy's parents find comfort & strength in the progress Jeremy has made! Continued prayers coming for this family. Jeanne S.

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

He will definitely continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm happy to hear the positive update on him!

• nonacook
    14 years ago

Continuing to pray for Jeremy---
    Glad he is off the machines.....

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

What a terrible tragedy! I'm glad to hear that he is doing better. Prayers coming his way!
    kathy

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

Has anyone heard how Jeremy is doing this week? Sure hope he's improving!

• akup_a
    14 years ago

Prayers for this sweet angel. May he improve with no long lasting troubles.
    Vickie

• leveta
    14 years ago

Oh nana my heart goes out to your family and that sweet baby...

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

I heard on the radio this morning a reporter talking about this & that they are thinking about doing a trach. So he is still alive & needs our prayers. Very hard for everyone involved. Hope Sylvia is doing O.K. Jan

• nanagrandma
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Jeremy is having a really rough time. As you can well imagine this is a very difficult time. Friends of the family have made a webpage prayforjeremy.org. Thank You for your prayers.

Sylvia
    NanaGrandma

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living