Just a few days early~
I guess it is too COLD for anyone to be doing
garden junk right now. Wind chill 25 here in NW Florida
this morning.
Wishing for warmer weather next week!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy New Year!

Really cold here, too, nana...in IA! Happy New Year & hope the changes you've made this yr will be rewarding! Jeanne S.

o

Happy NewYear to all and may everyone be blessed with good health! Cold and wet in Texas!
Linda

o

Coldest weather since 1st yr I was out here when I wore my So.Dak coat & was still cold. Had frost on car last several nights but has stopped raining. Poor folks in Rose Parade must be freezing! Think they said 51degrees but cold for bare shoulders, I see some with hats & gloves. Enjoy the day & Happy Happy 2013! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here