Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindasewandsew

JT's Evil Cousin Went to the Rose Parade Float Decorating

lindasewandsew
14 years ago

Yesterday we took TJ to the Rose Bowl to see the parade floats being decorated. Even though the Rose Bowl is not far from us, we had never been there. There are photos with and without TJ, and photos of some houses and yards near the Rose Bowl. The birds in the grass are a herd of peacocks that wandered across the street in front of the car in Pasadena. The people in costumes are part of the Renaisance Pleasure Faire, and they speak like they're from the time period. Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: Rose Parade Float Decorating

Comments (4)

• nonacook
    14 years ago

How wonderful that TJ encouraged, and took, you to these things. Maybe the twin is NOT so evil after all! LOL
    Looks like everyone had a great time!

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

Thanks for the good giggle, Linda! lol! I loved watching the slideshow of the Rose Bowl parade floats in the making along with TJ's adventures.

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

You better keep an eye on TJ or she may just show up as the Rose Queen, looks like she was dishing out lots of encouraging words for the float builders!! Love those old Pasadena houses !! Jan

• desertrat1
    14 years ago

Looks like fun and a lot of hard work! Which float you decorating? Also my friend and her family will be in the KTLA stands in the front row! Her BIL works the parade as well every year.... One of these days I'll go and help decorate a float or soemthing....
    Thanks for sharing.
    Love, Jules

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm