Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susiewantsroses

j.t.'s texas holiday

susiewantsroses
14 years ago

J.T. had a very successful makeover. She looks like a little Southern Bell doll. Our family is decorating but I just had to stop and let J.T. go nuts for a bit. We are so late about getting the Christmas Spirit in gear this year. Thanks to J.T., we are remembering the child inside us.{{gwi:128732}}

{{gwi:128733}}

{{gwi:128734}}

{{gwi:128735}}

{{gwi:128736}}

{{gwi:128737}}

{{gwi:128738}}

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq167/Susiewantsroses/100_1393.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:128732}}

Comments (12)

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

I think JT liked her new makeover & she looks ready for Christmas. I think she enjoyed all the attention & surprised she didn't go off with Santa & his sleigh & reindeer!! JT looked like she was being a little angel there in with all the others!! Jan

• katishooked
    14 years ago

JT looks like she is in the Christmas spirit. Like her make over. Looks good on her.

Kat

• concretenprimroses
    14 years ago

my goodness! She's a southern belle for sure now!
    JT sure knows how to have fun i must say.
    BTW Susie, I just love your Christmas decor, particularly the bottle brush trees and deer scene inside the glass house.
    kathy

• Marlene Kindred
    14 years ago

JT looks like a real southern charmer! Glad you and she had so much fun in Texas! Hope you found some goodies in the train too!

• excessfroufrou
    14 years ago

I can tell she is a real southern bell by the big hair. Too cute! I'm sure it was fun having an extra hand in the Christmas decorating and it looks great. Merry Christmas.
    Syble

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Kathy-Thank you. When we are finished decorating I will take some better pictures. The glass green house has my Grandmothers deer (McCoy) in it with the bottle brush trees (which came from a resale).

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments. I took a lot more pictures but my camera wouldn't upload all of them then it erased them. Technology and Susie is like oil and water.

• luna_llena_feliz
    14 years ago

I love her new look! And your Christmas decorations are gorgeous too. I always get such a kick out of seeing pictures of JT. hehe Thanks for sharing!

• kirkus
    14 years ago

Susie, will you and JT come decorate our house?! Beautiful decorations! You'll have to post what you took out of the Junk Box. This has been a FUN train ride!

• jeannespines
    14 years ago

susieroses, great pics! And, oooolll...la, la!!! JT's make-over is (KISS)"perfection!" I'm sorry to say though...even as innocent as she looks, she doesn't fit in with the "angels" decor! She's a sly little one...nice try, JT...but the sleigh & horse-back on more your style! TFS pics, susieroses! Am happy to hear she brought you Christmas cheer! Jeanne S.

• akup_a
    14 years ago

JT is as beautiful as Scarlett O'Hara! I can tell she had a great time helping you decorate for Christmas. SusieRose, your angel collection is darlin'.
    Vickie

• susiewantsroses
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Here are some of the finished decorations that J.T. helped with. ; )

Here is a link that might be useful: Susie's Photobucket Christmas Pics.

• tennesseetrash
    14 years ago

SuzRose~ those are some great pics, lovely decorations and home! JT hit it lucky when she landed at your house during the holidays! I love the one of her riding the horse. ~tenderlee