Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Spring' flower

Posted by concretenprimroses 4B NH (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 12, 12 at 7:40

My friend Susan made a bunch of these to sell at the craft show in another friend's home that we had in December.

I bought one for my garden and just photo'd it in the snow this morning. Its not actually springs but we think the things that used to be on stove doors to disapate the heat. Any other thoughts? I just love it as a floweer.

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Spring' flower

Kathy, That makes a very pretty flower. I like it. Did they sell well? I am always amazed at what people come up with for their gardens.

Marylee

o

Haha, like it!
They do look like heat dissipators. What's the center? It looks like a piece of wood.

o

Looks beautiful in the snow, crete! Heavy duty, as well, for Winter! TFS! Jeanne S. (Winter is here in IA today, too...snow cover!)

o

How Cute! Guess I'm getting Spring fever!lol!

o

I should have said stove door handles. Yeah she sold 4 or 5. It is a section of branch that she cut in her yard.
Kathy

o

cute!!

o

They make perfect petals! Love the way it looks in the snow!! Glad you bought 1 & you will remember your Dec. sale every time you look at it, so has memories for you,to go along with it's good looks! Jan

o

I like that!!!!!

o

Great idea! Looks pretty cold in your garden though! They make perfect petals.

o

Some people have such wonderful creativity. I'm trying to teach myself to think outside the box.

http://daydreamsdustbunnies.blogspot.com/

o

Great piece!!

o

crete...that would be a great flower on my 'Barnwood Blooms', too! Don't ya think! Thanks...now I'll keep an eye out for this type of GJ! Jeanne S.

o

It would be an awesome barnyard bloom. In fact I was thinking maybe I should move it (once the ground unfreezes) to a spot where it had more of a background to show it off.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here