Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Charlotte's web ?

Posted by indigosunshine z4 west wi (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 22, 14 at 10:27

Can you tell I have been looking through my garden pictures? I finally figured out how to organize them in folders on my computer. This little creature was made by Tim....he's getting antsy to get back out in the shop too! The body is from a drinking cup from my dad's dairy barn that I salvaged when we restored the barn. Tim doubts his artistic ability but I think this is great and the spider thinks so too!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Charlotte's web ?

I love it. Very unique and one-of-a-kind!

o

Very creative & nestled in with the beautiful flowers even the spider loves him. Jan

o

Very cool!
Kathy

o

I love it! What are the head and antennas made from?It looks so familiar!

o

WOW he certainly is creative!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here