o
bottle tree in winter

Posted by indigosunshine z4 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 25, 14 at 10:28

pretty with the snow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bottle tree in winter

It is pretty with snow! I love the color with your white background.

o

Fabulous!
I love how it looks in the snow.
Kathy

o

That is really pretty. Thank you for sharing, Marylee

o

WOW... really pretty and especially with that beautiful snow in the background. We RARELY ever see snow.

o

Beautiful!! Love the snow on the trees, great backdrop for the bottle tree! Jan

o

I haven't been out to look at mine this morning,
but I imagine it looks similar to that. I will have to 'brave' the weather and at least go look.
We had no snow in my area of town, but had freezing rain with small ice pellets.There are power outages from broken iced tree limbs but that goodness not me!
There are about 2 inches of that in my driveway. The framework of my old greenhouse had small 2 inch icicles.
25 drgrees with a windchill of 11 when I got up.
That is not our normal winter weather in NW Florida.
We go down in the 30's a lot but now like what we have this morning. This is the second time this year-- our lowest was dry, but 14 degrees cold.

o

Winter has been long and brutal for almost the whole country, cold is relative! In September the 40's is cold but come February that feels almost balmy. Yesterday it was around zero and I saw a woman and her teenager in sandals and shorts!!! Anyway, heads up everyone, spring is just around the corner!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here