Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Treasures from thrift store and swapmeet

Posted by azcactusflower 10 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 23, 11 at 11:48

Went treasure hunting yesterday and it was a lucky day. Found all these treasures waiting just for me!!! All I paid was $12, for everything, I was extremely happy about that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have added these to my stash for totems and adorning birdhouses. Such fun!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Treasures from thrift store and swapmeet

WOW, what a haul for $12! You really hit pay dirt. So much variety for lots of great projects!

o

azcactusflower - I repeat, WOW. You really did hit the jackpot. As soon as I saw some of the items I thought..totems! You did good! Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

WOW! What a stash! You did good!
I see some more plate flowers and/or totems!
The "blues" are so lovely! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Awesome finds. Especially love the door knockers

o

I love your blue china and the (I thought they were drawer pulls). Anyway they are lovely!! Great haul. Keep the pictures coming!! Enjoy! Jlily

o

Great ceramics & my favorite are the plates with blue & pitcher/vase! Lot of treasures for $12. 2 teapots would cost that here! Jan

o

Great treasures!!
And do not forget that this Sat. 29th is half price day!!
At least here in Mesa it is...

o

WOW....again! You really made a great haul. Can't wait to see them in their new life.

o

GREAT haul!!!!! - I especially love the tea pots - I have some serious envy there - that last picture of goodies would have been worth the $12.00 .....

Lynne

o

Don't think there's anything I can add...LOL

o

Wonderful finds!
Kathy

o

Someone must be getting rid of their teapot collection. I went last Sat. to the local thrift store and scored 2 more teapots. I love the design.
I also wanted to let those of you who have a Dollar Tree in your area know that they have these beautiful colored plates in the store, all for $1.00 each. They would be great to use in totems. I think the bright yellow matches the sun teapot perfectly.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here