Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindee11461

My Christmas Gift

cindee11461
15 years ago

I lost my camera or I should say the DH lost the camera so I had to get the old one out to take a picture. It was a hassle but I finally got it taken. Anyhow, this is the gift my brother made me. It's an old lamp shade made into a flower. It has rebar for the stem and leaves. All items are recycled. As you may know from previous posts he is a dumpster diver and "rescues" items out of the recycle bin!Hope you enjoy!!!!!

{{gwi:129838}}

Comments (16)

• nmgirl
    15 years ago

Pretty!
    Like the pig with the barrow too.

• use2bcapecodr
    15 years ago

WOW...that is gorgeous!! Aren't you a lucky girl to have a brother who makes such neat things for you!!

Love the color!

Mr. Pig is pretty sweet too!

~Sandy~

• leveta
    15 years ago

It is beautiful!!!

• dkline_2008
    15 years ago

Very nice. I like everything there, the pig, the bb, the, are they wash tubs??, and the flower. I need to see if your brother will adopt me for a sister too!! j/k He did awesome work.
    Deb

• concretenprimroses
    15 years ago

I love it. Nice base too. What a good brother!
    kathy

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Beautiful!!!! And very creative. Just love it.

• katishooked
    15 years ago

I love it. Beautiful.

• tennesseetrash
    15 years ago

Another great project from your brother! He is a great Garden Junker too!

Lucky you to have such a creative, and willing helper with your beautiful garden projects!

That is a great photo too, your whole garden really rocks, and I always enjoy seeing your creations! ~tenderlee

• kirkus
    15 years ago

Cindee, You ALWAYS inspire me!!!!! I love your brother's creation! He has done so many creative things for you! What a great brother! I also love your blog! You should post a link here to your blog so others can see what an inspiration you are! YOU'RE THE BEST! Bear Hugs! Kirk

• goldenpond
    15 years ago

Really Cool stuff!

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Beautiful gift!!! Worth the wait!! Love the pig & wheelbarrow too!! Jan

• nonacook
    15 years ago

Love the lamp flower!
    My DD has a similar shade in her kitchen and they want to chage it--Hope they do, cause I will probably get it!

• akup_a
    15 years ago

What a beautiful flower & brother! He's very talented. And you can tell he loves his sister very much to give her such wonderful gifts.
    Vickie

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

WOWEE! I LOVE your gift...very pretty. Love the color of the lampshade! I hope you hugged your brother VERY tight!

• kacram
    15 years ago

that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it! very nice brother!

• daisydal
    15 years ago

What a treasure to have a wonderful brother like that!! He is very talented and I am so proud of him for "dumpster diving"! Makes my heart proud!! Love your new flower, very pretty. And your little vignette is great eye-candy! Hafta say, I'm coveting your darlin' lil' piggy!!
    blessings-sherri