Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
new idea for tea pots

Posted by geeme 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 5, 12 at 13:51

check out this site I found on another site... way cool http://kims.kandyKrreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/alice-in-wonderland-tea-pot-chandelier-html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: new idea for tea pots

this link isn't working for me

o

Me neither.

o

This might work

Here is a link that might be useful: teapot chandelier

o

That really is way too cute. I notice the original one has upside down plates that may not be saucers under the cups. I'm wondering if they just have small holes drilled through for the wiring and are glued together. (The woman in the blog kept breaking her saucers when trying to drill large holes).
Oh my, and I've started painting plates for the garden.

Kathy

o

thank you Linda for fixing my post to be seen...that was sweet of you and sending you a hugggggg... geeme

o

Wonderful! I don't think I could have imagined this let along make one. Kudos!!

o

Love this idea! Turned out beautifully!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here