Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bunnies Guarding Basket of Rock Eggs

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 17, 11 at 14:42

You might remember the rustic, iron rabbits I purchased recently. I placed them under our covered, country porch with my basket of rock eggs. (The rock eggs were a gift from my wife. The basket is actually an old, deep fryer basket that I found in the free pile at a garage sale.) Looks like the rabbits are guarding the eggs. :o) Enjoy!

I'm ready to stop decorating our porch and get back to the gardens! It'll be a few months yet with snow still on the ground. :o) Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bunnies Guarding Basket of Rock Eggs

Kirk - You do so many fun and pretty things, my fingers just type Kirk without even thinking. I guess I have put you on my speed type. You make such nice things, I would love to see your yard and garden. I'll bet it is interesting and beautiful. Thank you for sharing - Marylee

o

Your Wusty Wabbits are Wonderful!
I adore this!I do have a pile of those onyx eggs that I haul out at Easter,some I put in the ducks nest and then steal the real ones so we can eat them LOL

tanya

o

GREAT GJ! They look adorable there! Yup, guarding that basket of eggs! TFS, Kirk! Jeanne s.

o

They look right at home there! Wire basket worked out well too! Jan

o

I'm so glad you got those bunnies, and they look perfect in that setting. You do find the neatest stuff!

hugs, Karen

o

Cute, cute, belongs in the latest issue of Country Living. I'm really ready to get out in the yard to.
Frou

o

So cute - love the fryer basket for the eggs - I never would have thought of that - great idea :) - also waiting for spring .....

Lynne

o

Love it! The bunnies look perfect there!

o

The bunnies are so cute....hope they have the magical powers to bring spring on soooooooooooooon!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here