Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (10)

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

She's so beautiful! Love the wings that you added.
    Kathy

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Kathy! I just found the pic of your visit here and have it up on the wall in my art room(Me,you,Cindy,Sue)! I found an awesome flourescent orange box that was only a dollar at the thrift store and am tearing it apart and cutting it with my Taurus 3 ring saw, and making petals for flowers with it, then attaching it onto the painted window and it will be put on the other side of the arbor with the big sunflower gog I did. I am very frustrated with the whole pic posting thing, my old camera worked so well for posting pics, but now I have a different camera and the picture trail I used won't accept the pics so I am trying photobucket and it won't let me post pics like I want grrr....

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

{{gwi:130025}}

YES!!!!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

I love your fairy, she brings out my inner garden goddess. What wonderful mosaics. Also the orange flowers from the box are fantabulous. I've been wondering what you were up to.
    Frou

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here is how I "envisioned" these flowers, boy, I will have flowers outside ALL year now!!!heh heh!
    {{gwi:130026}}

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I saw her on another post...& she is so very beautiful! You did a great recycling job on both pcs! Adding her wings & your mosaicing are such cool ideas! Enjoyed seeing your GJ (art)! (works in progress) Jeanne S.

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    13 years ago

So this is finished so far, need to build a frame for it and it will be put on the arbor/trellis and a flower bed put in front. The flowers will be at the front of the bed, and the GOD will be at the back so that when you look up the slope, you will see the big flower on one side and GOG on the other! It looks kinda plain Jane, but I want to "feature" the flourecent orange flowers and letters(God doesn't need any embelishing!)

{{gwi:130027}}

{{gwi:130029}}

Did I mention, this is about a 14" wide and 30" tall.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

That will be spectacular!!! The size & the materials you used! Cool! How you visioned that orange box into this?, I'll never know! Great work, calamity! Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Your orange flowers do really "pop" what a great reuse of an object! You're right," God is love" side doesn't need anything. Very classy! Jan

• spedigrees z4VT
    13 years ago

The garden fairy and fluorescent orange flowers and sign are great. I can't wait to see photos of your yard and gardens this summer! Are the fish from your pond overwintering in a bucket somewhere?

You might try flickr for photo posting. They've gone downhill since yahoo bought them, but they're still miles above photobucket. Also if you have a paid email account, you probably have free ftp space for your photos. That is what I use most often.

Sponsored