Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just did this bird bath. I know it is winter but , , ,

Posted by traceydg none (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 8, 13 at 15:48

I saw a few bird baths that inspired me to do one. I put it up on my facebook page. You all inspired me to it. I had the blue onion canisters but all had chips on the top so these made a great base. I put lead with a soft covering around them in the bottom one to give it weight etc. . . I put it on my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/AntiqueCollectibleRovingVintageFindsInfo?ref=ts&fref=ts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just did this bird bath. I know it is winter but , , ,

love, love, love - I have some Blue Onion & a lot of plain old cobalt in my kitchen.

o

That is Gorgeous.

o

That is a fancy birdbath. Very pretty!

o

Love the bird bath...but could not find your FB page...

o

Awesome birdbath! Love the glass bird sitting there.

PS, since the forum has been slow lately,
I have been going to the conversations side.
picking a page and reading our 'antics' over
the years. Page 32 has furbaby pictures (some
pictures deleted) and other fun things....
Just an idea, if you have time...

o

You're welcome to send that to me in Virginia!! I LOVE it! You did a fabulous job!

o

Thank you for all the kind words. A friend of mine was here today. She wants me to make her one : ) I will check out page 32 do you mean here. Hmm wonder why you couldn't find my facebook page. I will list it again below. Has anyone tried to so these with old victorian platters. I think it would be tough to do I have some old white ironstone platters big ones I can't figure out what to do with . . . http://www.facebook.com/AntiqueCollectibleRovingVintageFindsInfo?ref=hl

o

OOHHH very pretty!!!

o

Tracey, at the top of the discussions page, in the center you will see 'on-topic discussions' (switch to conversations) click on conversations and read some of those past pages. There has not been as much lately on the conversaions side, but it used to get pretty lively sometimes. The antics of JT (on the junk train)! I don't know if all the photos will be there-the page I just read had some and some were deleted. These pages show some of the 'other' things (crafts) we make sometimes too.

o

Really beautiful!! I love antiques & this needs to be in an old-fashioned herb garden or near other great old antiques. Such a wonderful use for damaged antiques that otherwise wouldn't have much value. Jan

o

I was able to copy & paste your Facebk address from the post above ...the photo is much clearer there than above. This is beautiful!!! I love the canister pcs & also the plate you used on the bottom...it will be LOVELY in your gardens! A great project to make in the Winter...meanwhile I hope you can enjoy it on a porch or in your home! Love the top, too & the bird you added! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Your cannister birdbath is just gorgeous. congrats!
Kathy

o

GORGEOUS and LOVE it over here, too!

don't you love it when the pieces just fit together!!?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here