Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bottle tree

Posted by indigosunshine west WI (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 16, 13 at 15:59

Here is a picture of the bottle tree last summer that was reflected in the hubcap.With predictions of daytime highs below zero by Sunday/Monday I decided to look at my garden in the summer to cheer me up! Hope everyone is not getting tired of seeing pictures of my yard!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bottle tree

Stunning!!!

o

Are you kidding?? Love your stuff & gardens, summer or winter!! Jan

o

Your yard is Beautiful. We are getting the cold here too. I do not mind so much for myself. I just worry about the animals and keeping wet, not frozen, water for them and their bellies full.

Your flowers are really pretty.It is so nice to see green and flowers after so much all white here.

o

It's good to see the summer pics this time of year.
Even in NW florida, we had a windchill of 29 this
morning, so not much greenery-things are either
covered or dead!
At least my blue bottle tree is a spot of color, like yours! But brown around it instead of the snow.

o

What a lovely photo, Indigosunshine! Your garden is beautiful and your bottle tree equally so. With more white stuff and freezing temps here, I needed a dose of sunshine and cheerful ornaments amidst growing things!

o

I really like the shape of your bottle tree....looks wonderful!

o

Yep love it!!

o

love it too! We've no green here either!! Makes us want spring!! Thanks

o

I also love the unique shape of your bottle tree! What a beautiful garden!

o

Beautiful tree! Did you make it? Love the shape!!

o

It's too early for cabin fever! AAARGhhhh!!... LOL! But I love this pic...your bottle tree is terrific & your gardens around it! TFS! Jeanne S. (I thought I posted the other day but I don't see it)

o

Yes, yes, yes, thank you for sharing your beautiful photo of your garden. I also love the shape of your tree, very unique. It has been unusually cold here in Southeastern AZ, many days with freezing or below freezing, Just hope my plants survive. I already lost one of my cactus that I had planted in a pot, even though I had it covered, my aloe also has several spots that have been damaged, my little orange tree is struggling but I think it will survive. Your picture reminds us that spring is on its way. It does our hearts good to see flowers and green. Thanks for sharing.

o

What a charming bottle tree. Its really set off in your beautiful garden.
Kathy

o

GORGEOUS bottle tree! It makes me want one! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here