Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
all dressed up....

Posted by indigosunshine z4 west WI (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 21, 14 at 19:05

I am rather fearless, or what some call foolish, when it comes to accessorizing my garden. Almost anything goes. I like to put inside stuff outdoors. I'm attracted to color, lots of color. My challenge is to put the brakes on some of the junk because I don't want to cross over to tacky (of course the definition of "tacky" is very subjective!). I know some think that I have already crossed that line. Fortunately my husband Tim is on board with allowing our yard to be my creative canvas! Every year it changes because junk falls apart, plants get moved or some die, I find something new, etc. I can hardly wait until gardening time comes! Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: all dressed up....

Love the blue dress with the old car!! Now....as long as you don't put any baby doll heads about, you're doing great!

o

I love it..a flapper style dress and bonnie and clyde car!

o

Looks great. That blue dress really stands out. A nice plant tucked away in the trunk would look great too. Just saying......my 2 cents worth!

o

I love it but I think a guy in tux should be on other side of the car or at least a pinstriped suit!! She's too classy to stand there getting "stood up" ! Does she have a chickenwire frame?? Jan

o

Wow what a scene! That blue is a beautiful contrast.
Kathy

o

Love, love, love It !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here