Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
winter garden

Posted by indigosunshine z4 west WI (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 11, 14 at 19:06

Today Tim and I visited a garden by Maiden Rock, WI where the Nelson family makes ice sculptures using water sprinklers and an artesian well. Luke Nelson told us these were made after Christmas; our polar vortex weather made it fast and easy! At night they light up the sculptures. I wouldn't mind this kind of winter junk in my garden!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: winter garden

Hello Indigo SS,

You can't be too far from us. I love that area.

o

Beautiful!! But I'm not there to see it.

o

Are those as large as they look? Is that a car and telephone pole on the left? They look really neat!

Duh, I just 'saw' the flagpole! They are huge!

o

Bet they are beautiful lite up at night! TFS Jan

o

Cool! Literally and figuratively!

o

I have driven by them. They are awesome! I didnt know they lit them up at night. Will have to go and see that!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here