Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quirky corner

Posted by indigosunshine 4 west WI (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 29, 13 at 19:33

Aussie-Mum said something about a quirky corner in her garden....I love the idea! This picture here could be the start of one for me...or maybe somewhere else in the garden. Hmmm I'll have to give that some more thought. That is what winter is for: to plan something new in the spring, right?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quirky corner

Yay! I love 'the hands'! :)

I've just posted a photo of my 'quirky corner' location on my other thread - it's not quite a lush as your corner! LOL! Mines is definitely a work in progress!

Maybe other people will be inspired to join the "Quirky Corner" bandwagon? :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to the other thread - scroll down for photo of my 'Quirky Corner'

o

I'm thinking that my corner might be too lush to be quirky except for the hand chairs. I may have to make a new area somewhere in the yard for my quirky corner. My head is just spinning with ideas. Hoping others will join us! Lucky you to score the big clock! Love love love huge clocks outside!
Carol

o

I hope others will join us....though they might think "We ALREADY have quirky corners....it's called a garden!" LOL!! I'm restricting my 'quirkiness' to just the garden....FOR NOW! :)

o

Very nice, great blue & nice place to "sit a spell"Jan

o

What a lovely corner.

o

Great idea! Love your hands. I've been looking for some of those for myself. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts as my quirky stuff is in my front yard.

o

I think my whole garden (and house) is a bit quirky. I just have 'stuff' everywhere lol
Last year I found this old door which has been sitting in the garage as I can't find a blank wall to hang it on and I don't have a 'woman's shed' or it would be THE door!
I imagine it will look even better when it is cleaned up a little!

o

Closer up pic of part of the door
Does this look like a spiders web or what???

o

Love the "spider's web" effect! :)

o

I collect doors too; barn doors, screen doors, etc. Love them...love yours!

o

I absolutely love that door, if it was mine it would become a hall tree with crystal door knobs for hangers, and a little bench added to the bottom, hang an old antique framed mirror on it. It would be fabulous. Please do something awesome with it and come back and show it off.
The color is just incredible, I wouldn't do a thing other than wash off the dirt.
Take a look at some of these, just click on the images option.

Here is a link that might be useful: hall tree from old door

o

Wow thanks ravencajun. I've never heard of a 'hall tree' Some pretty neat ideas there.
I've no idea what I will end up doing with it. I just loved it and had to have it. Atm its sitting in the garage til I come up with a plan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here