Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another Windchime: Cobalt Blue!

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 16, 11 at 19:54

Had to share another windchime of ours. We recently purchased this one from Etsy. The cobalt blue circle is a lens from a vintage railroad lantern. Isn't it cool? Right now, we have it hanging in our entryway window. Love the cobalt blue! Carol and I are inspired by this to make more windchimes with stained glass pieces. Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another Windchime: Cobalt Blue!

Love it you are so talented!!!!!

o

Thanks Puggranny! We didn't make this particular chime but we have made other chimes in the past. This new chime has inspired us to pull out the stained glass again. :o) Below are some chimes Carol and I made. Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Stained Glass Windchimes 2

Photobucket

Blue Bottle Windchime

o

Kirk and Carol - Your wind chimes are wonderful. I love them all. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Love where you placed the one you bought, really adds a welcoming touch. I'd leave it there all the time. You have such a nice assortment of chimes,all very attractive!! Thanks for showing! Jan

o

The one you bought certainly is an original, kirk! It looks lovely where you put it...& seeing your trees/gardens from that view. Always have loved your blue bottle one that you both made! And the others, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Beautiful too! You two are quite the talented pair...love all of the ones you've made and the one from Etsy too!

o

love them all. I really need to get my act together and start making some chimes. Just been too busy with christmas and car accidents

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here