Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Got Milk? Garden Totem

Posted by mary2010 9 FL (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 26, 11 at 21:45

This garden totem was a special request and I had sooo much fun designing it. I just love the cow teapot. Thought my fellow GJ's would get a kick out of it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Got Milk? Garden Totem

Mary, that totem is awesome. I also love your cow teapot. The yellow, black and white are a wonderful color combination. Thank you for sharing. Marylee

o

I love it!!!!

o

Great job! Another super creation!

o

Very cute, Mary...you found just the right plates & teapot for the requested totem...no cryin' over spilt milk with this one! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That sure is sweet looking! The yellow reminds me of butter, so it goes even better with the cow theme!

o

Very nice. I too like the black and white and yellow. I'm looking for b&w plates for a project. They are not easy to find! (That is I would be looking if I hadn't challenged myself to stay out of TS for the months of Jan and Feb).
Kathy

o

You kNOW I love it!

do you have a stash of glass? or do you go hunting and just find the right pieces?

mary said I can come junking with her... I may have to come on down... :)

o

Mary, you find the neatest things for your totems! Coming from Wisconsin, I gotta appreciate this one. Just adorable!

o

Thanks friends! Mjowest (my dear friend on Facebook and Etsy) I do have a stash of ceramics and glass. And, for special orders like this one, I do have to hunt for specific pieces (i.e. cow teapot). Anyone who's going to me be in my area of Florida can come and spend a day junkin with me. I know all the best places!

o

That is adorable! I want one!!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here