Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
azcactusflower

first totems (again)

azcactusflower
13 years ago

I goofed somehow. Maybe this will work now. I hope so.

I am so computer illiterate!!!! If it doesn't work I give up for tonight.

http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m576/sprov85543/Totems/

Comments (16)

• puggranny
    13 years ago

They are wonderful. I loved the flamingo one but I have a strong addiction to them. They are great!!!!!

• laurastheme
    13 years ago

They're beautiful. I've sworn off totem, birdbaths, etc., but when I see these I want to keep on keeping on.

• tinfoilhat
    13 years ago

This is very strange. Two people said they saw a picture and I didn't even after I refreshed post and took off my tin foil hat.

• kacram
    13 years ago

Tin foil, we don't see the picture here. We copy and
    pasted her url... http://s...etc to our browser and
    we went to her account and saw the pictures there.

azcactus flower, you need to copy and past the
    html code here if you want to post the picture here.
    but I see your code took us to a page that thad
    three totems, very nice ones at that!

• mary2010
    13 years ago

Very nice work tin foil. These will look beautiful in the garden. Nice sun catchers I bet.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

azcactus...ahhh, we've all had to learn it...it's not too bad with practice...

*** go to your photobucket pic you want to copy by moving your cursor over the top of it

...a list pops up under the pic of 4 choices...click on the 3rd one down, HTML code (it should change & say "copied" right beside the HTML (if it doesn't, then "right-click" & choose "copy")

... go back to your GJ message you are typing your message ("left-click" to get cursor back in message box) then "right-click" & choose "paste." A bunch of glibberish shows up in your message ... but when you then click "preview message" you will see your pic in the body.

Ok, I am doing just that with another of your totems:

{{gwi:130887}}

Good luck...give it a try! Jeanne S.

• kelly_oh
    13 years ago

oh my gosh! I NEED that peacock!!!!

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

What great totems!! LOVE the one with the peacock...so pretty! And, these are your first?? What a great job!

• azcactusflower
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you jeannespines I will get it right!!!!! Thank you for the explanation. When I complete another project I will give it another try. I printed off your instructions so I can have them handy.
    Thank you for the kind comments from everyone. I love the totems and the plate flowers. I am getting some plates and other items to make some plate flowers. I love all the examples that I have seen on this site. They are all so awesome! Everyone has such neat ideas of how match up colors. You guys are good teachers that's how I learned by looking at your work. Thank you for helping a newbie feel right at home.

• north53 Z2b MB
    13 years ago

The totems are very nice, but I really like the birdhouse chandelier in the background! What a great idea!

• shpnquen
    13 years ago

I ADORE that peacock totem!! The colors of all three are gorgeous!

• gramma_cindy
    13 years ago

.....and we hook another one LOLOL

• azcactusflower
    Original Author
    13 years ago

North53, the chandi is a work in progress. I still need to get some birds and some bling to go on it. Another idea I saw on this forum a while back. Itching for spring to hurry and get here so I can do a little bit more work on it. Again thanks to all of you for your encouraging words.
    Just love this forum and all the best of the world people on it!!!!

• lizzardly
    13 years ago

I love the crystal totem and the flamingo totem is lovely. But your flamingo is a peacock. Really beautiful!

• azcactusflower
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ha! Ha!(tears in eyes from laughing) you are right, it is a peacock not a flamingo!! I wasn't nervous or anything trying to post the pics, NO NOT ME, ha ha ha. You guys are great, even your corrections are gentle. Love this forum!

• a.girl.named.max
    13 years ago

Absolutely love the totems. Can't wait to see the finished birdhouse chandelier. (Although it's great just the way it is.)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio