Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
carosel horse/pony

Posted by crazyone zone 3 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 30, 11 at 22:30

i have seen one carousel horse in a post but others say they too have some on the go. I want to do one for my daughters room but it needs to be more classic but could do it more fantasy for the garden..
please post all ideas and photos PLEASE!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: carosel horse/pony

Have you tried doing a forum search? It should turn up some ideas.

o

Here are two pictures I saved as I have a Wonder Pony I plan to paint. These are
both good for a little girl's room I think. Flowers can be decoupaged on if you aren't artistic. I especially liked the second photo. Those are just
white feather boas for the manes and tails, and if I remember right the lady used the
"pearlized" additive to the paint on the white ponies. I thought they were so cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Karen

o

Here is one that I did for the garden, it is a pretty classic golden palamino. I used outdoor acrylics on it.
Frou
Photobucket

o

those are adorable.. thanks so much for sharing

o

They are so pretty.
Someone posted some decoupaged ones once too, which are great for indoors.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here