Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can planters on fence?

Posted by angie83 9 (aenilla@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Feb 26, 11 at 0:30

Anyone remeber the post where someone took cans and made planters out of them and put them on wooden fence was long ago cant fin it they painted the bright colors if anyone know which post please bump it up so I can see it again.
thx Angie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can planters on fence?

Well thx who ever gave me this can idea love it here are my pics .
Angie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Dont throw that away 1#

o

Thats a good idea Angie. I like your colors and your boots! Are the strings for a trellis?
I saw your post before and I even searched, but I just couldn't find that other post,tho I vaguely remember it.
Kathy

o

Angie - I like your plant cans. I also looked at your link. Those creations are amazing. I love them all. There are so many wonderful projects and ideas on this forum. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Yep the strings are fishing line I grow a lot of passiflowers for butterflys the fishing line works great as a trellis easy to cut down when they die to ground and start fresh in spring.And Marylee the cans were on a post here thats where I got the idea just cant seem to find the post .

Here is a link that might be useful: Dont throw that away 2#

o

The dollar section of Target sells some really cute tin pails,they change the design with the season. I noticed by their Easter stuff that they have larger size pails (with the larger $5 price) decorated in Easter colors. But they'll be pricing them for clearance after Easter. It would save you the trouble of painting cans.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here