Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
way back when

Posted by sjbaby 4 (momisonstrike@gmail.com) on
Thu, Feb 27, 14 at 4:20

i rember when i was a member before, people had just started making gazing balls out of bowling balls, is any of that info still around?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: way back when

go down to search and type in making bowling balls , or just bowling balls... should have a ton of syuff come up.... we did have a site for pictures but don't know if it is still around....ginnyp

o

A lovely lady named Karen (purplemoon) organized a lot of pictures into albums way back when. I haven't seen her around the Junk forum lately but have seen her over at the Holiday forum. I wasn't sure if the albums were still available, but it seems they are.

Here is a link that might be useful: purplemoon's Garden Junk Inspiration Albums

o

Thank you so much garden2garden saw some of my favorites and loved seeing so much more. This was a great site... blogs kinda took it away but we still are here and doing :) thanks again...

o

Click on FAQS at the top of this page and then scroll down to garden junk.....There are some BB things on there from way back.
These FAQS used to be connected to this page but they have recently done it a new way
Quite a few of the 'old' things are on that page.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here