Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
valentine totem

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 3, 11 at 6:29

This is what I call my valentine/Spring totem.It reminds me of the occasion and season..........Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: valentine totem

Oh Golly I just love the tea pot with the angels, and of course cobalt blue is my favorite color.

o

Cute! Love the blues and the "droplets" coming out of the teapot. And, have we seen the one next to it? She looks interesting too!

o

You've been busy!! love them!

o

I'm going nuts because there is something wrong with our monitor and it is very yellow. Not sure of the color of your totem but it sure looks pretty! I like your beads coming out of the teapot. Cute idea!

o

how adorable . . . this blue is my favorite color!!

o

doodys, Love the blue and the teapot is PERFECT for Valentines Day. The beads coming out of the spout really give it personality. I am so HUNGRY for spring to get here. I want to dig into my stash and start making!!!!
Sooooo many neat ideas. Thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here