Yard Art Flower

Posted by nmgirl 8 S.NM (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 19, 11 at 8:57

Now here's a plate flower!

Here is a link that might be useful: Plate Flower

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yard Art Flower

nmgirl - Those plate flowers are amazing. I like the blue one and the red is pretty, too. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

o

Thanks! I have the bicycle wheels--now to find that many colored plates!

o

Another outstanding idea on using junk. That is really an extraordinary idea. They really stand out. Well back to the junkpile to find a bicycle wheel!!!!! Back to the the thrift store to find MORE plates!!!I need a BIGGER yard!!! Thanks for posting these pics.

o

I am loving those!!

Can you picture one of those hanging on the grill on the front of the motorhome when we are parked?

o

VERY COOL!! What a great idea!

o

The blue is so cool & refreshing & always looks great in the garden! Jan

o

I wonder if there is a way to put it on a post so that it would turn in the wind like a giant pinwheel. That is really cool! TFS!

o

LOVE it. And to think when my dad died 2 years ago we threw about 200+ bikes wheels away!!!!!!! He repaired bikes and had quite a stash. I could never think of anything cool to do with them so off they went! If only I would have known about GJ back then!!!! I WILL be in search of a wheel as I really like it and being able to have it spin in the wind would be awesome. And just think of how cool it would look with several differnt sizes clustered together!

o

They flowers are wonderful and there are a lot of other things at that site I noticed. Someone posted a garden with bike wheel art in it a couple weeks ago.
Yet another thing to collect!
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here