Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dollydee_gw

I spy with my little eye....lots of garden goodies!! :)

dollydee
12 years ago

I was looking through local estate sales for the upcoming weekend and spotted these goodies...I know where I'll be tomorrow :) Lots of cool stuff!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Estate Sale

Comments (13)

• trashydj
    12 years ago

oh my a junkers dream hope you get lots of good buys

• shpnquen
    12 years ago

Ooooh! Looks like great stuff! I'd be all over those birdcages in 2.2!

• Rusty
    12 years ago

WOW! !! ! !!

Let us know what you get!

Rusty

• mommyandme2
    12 years ago

WOW ! TOO MUCH STUFF ! I just couldn't stand living like that. But: I have room for a nice rooster to go with my chicken. That pair of white geese are nice, too. All that costume jewelry would be nice. We always seem to be out of beads that are the right size or color. Birdcages? I didn't see them. I'd love to go to a big estate sale like that, even if I didn't buy anything. Have fun ! Hope the prices are reasonable ! - Laura

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Oh my gosh.....you are one lucky woman!! So many cool things there...LOVE those birdcages! So much stuff to love through...have a great time Dollydee!

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

Oh my, how fabulous!
    I love the yard art flowers!
    So much stuff, its a warning to us all tho. But it makes a terrific sale. Makes me wonder if people post pics on line around here. I've never seen it.
    Kathy

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

That is so great! I would love to go to a sale like that, but I wouldn't know where to start. They have so many great things. I like the painted saw blade and the shovel. I paint when I can get motivated and I am always drawn to anything painted. I also like the yard flowers and so many other things I can't remember them all.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Marylee

• toomuchglass
    12 years ago

I would come away from that place absolutely broke . Can I send you a shopping list ? LOL

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Okay...cement stuff, bird cages, metal flowers, most of the rooster collection, the carnival glass and that great red chair!!! Whoohoo, the mother lode!!!

• dollydee
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I managed to get a few things...prices were very high :(

I'll get pix posted in the next few days...in Valentine's mode today & tomorrow, gotta get choc covered strawberries, cake truffles, cake pops, etc ready to sell.

• nonacook
    12 years ago

I, too like the yard flowers, and I have a couple
    of tire rims--it I could just weld!
    Dollydee, I am glad you could get a few things.
    I made 2 ingredient fudge (strawberry) and reshaped
    bought cinnamon rolls into hearts this morning,
    and will use pink icing so I am in valentine
    mode too.

• ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida
    12 years ago

Ms. Wade seemed to be a fine woman with many assorted tastes. I would have liked the quilts plus some of the chickens. Ok all of the chickens and all nick nacks. Add the dolls and the kitchen things, IE glassed , dinner ware etc. Many years ago I went to a sale like this for Auntie. My mom and I were there, in fact some of the firsts, and it was priced right. Some of the things I love most in my nick nack collection were from her. Have a great day all. Cannot wait to see what you got! Paula

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Well, I thought I posted on this, dolly! Looks like lots of goodies! Love 'estate sales' ...altho they make sad, too! But whatever I buy at 'em, I know that the item will be 'loved!' So good luck! Jeanne S.