Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weird Gardens

Posted by concretenprimroses 4B NH (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 7, 11 at 13:36

I came accross this when looking for mosaic inspiration. I love the mosaic "permanent flowers" and the mushrooms in particular, but there are many cool things.
I guess I'll have to come up with a new name for my garden!
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Weird Gardens

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weird Gardens

I would love to amass a similar collection of unique items. I love old rusted metal objects in particular, but as you said, there are a lot of treasures in this person's garden collection. Thanks for sharing the link.

That one shot of the cat sleeping next to the stone lion is my favorite in the picture gallery. It reminds me of this photo of my cat relaxing with one of my garden foxes.

And that web site has a cement fox in the garden (wearing a beaded necklace) at the foot of the stairs that I'm coveting. I'd love to find a clone of that critter.

o

I love this site!
I have been visiting it for about 8 (or longer) years. She changes, deletes, and adds things along. It was the first site where I saw the mosiac 'flowers' -there were more then-and I love the blue bottle tree. Way back we never did quite figure out how the bottles hang there.

o

Spedigre I love your fox and kitty photo.
Kathy

o

Awesome !!!!!!

o

Some very cool creations...the mushrooms are quite beautiful!

o

I have seen her site before and thought it was so much fun. So much to look at and admire! I see she doesn't have as many weird doll figures. lol! They kind of creeped me out. Love the flowers and those legs sticking out of the dirt. She does some great things with broken figurines in her mosaic pieces. Thanks for the link. I forgot where her site was!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here